Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 438

Thread: HEX is coming to Steam!

  1. #11
    High Tomb Lord
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,944
    do you know anything about the release of HL3 ? or... set 4? :P
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

  2. #12
    Interesting news, probably exciting. Can't tell. Should bring in lots of new folks I'd imagine.

  3. #13
    HEX Employee Chark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lake Forest, CA
    Posts
    1,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubrin View Post
    Will you have Steam trading cards?
    Not initially for achievements or trading cards. We have to be careful to think through how these types of incentives affect the game.

  4. #14
    HEX Employee Chark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lake Forest, CA
    Posts
    1,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeijou View Post
    do you know anything about the release of HL3 ? or... set 4? :P
    Yes on both counts.

  5. #15
    Will Steam automatically know we have the game downloaded on the 12th or do we have to sync somehow? I'm not too familiar with how Steam works but this is great news!

  6. #16
    HEX Employee Chark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lake Forest, CA
    Posts
    1,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Poetic View Post
    Interesting news, probably exciting. Can't tell. Should bring in lots of new folks I'd imagine.
    We are hoping to get a lot of new folks. We hope that some of them will spend money on the game

  7. #17
    HEX Employee Chark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lake Forest, CA
    Posts
    1,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Eetabee View Post
    Will Steam automatically know we have the game downloaded on the 12th or do we have to sync somehow? I'm not too familiar with how Steam works but this is great news!
    You have the option (but are not required) to link your current account to a steam account. You can choose to do nothing and have the exact same experience you currently have.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    You have the option (but are not required) to link your current account to a steam account. You can choose to do nothing and have the exact same experience you currently have.
    How will this effect players with multiple accounts? Can I link my main account to steam but still log into other accounts when needed ?

  9. #19
    If I link my account to Steam do they start getting a cut of the money I spend on Hex?

    Valve has enough of my money, I want to make sure I'm still giving the maximum percentage to HexEnt.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    We are hoping to get a lot of new folks. We hope that some of them will spend money on the game
    And to complete the mass-market implementation you're adding phantom limited you say? Huzzah!

    ;P
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •