Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: HEX is coming to Steam!

Quote Originally Posted by nickon View Post

Chark, can you confirm? What would CZE like existing players to do?
    I can't tell players what to do: everyone has to decide for themselves.

If you link your account to steam, when you click the in-game buy plat button, you'll be taken to a steam interface to buy platinum.
    If you don't link your account steam, you'll continue to have the same experience as you currently have.

At the end of the day, we are happy that you play our game and of course a little happier if you buy plat/pack. How specifically you buy plat/packs is not as important.

Quote Originally Posted by Quantius View Post
    Most important questions:

Will there be Steam bundles?
    Will there be Steam launch sleeves?
    And where the hell is set 4?!
    Already answered. No. No. Soon™

Quote Originally Posted by Quantius View Post
    Most important questions:

Will there be Steam bundles?
    Will there be Steam launch sleeves?
    And where the hell is set 4?!
    No initial steam bundles. I am doing my best to ensure that everything that's in a steam bundle is available to players outside of buying it on steam.
    There is no exclusive steam sleeve. We don't want to "force" people to link accounts.
    Primal Dawn is coming. I don't have a specific date to share with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maulet View Post
    hello, one question: how will we redeem the key for steam? in our account store?

thanks!
    It's free to play on steam, so there are no keys. You'll download the client through steam and either create a new in-game account, or attach your existing account to steam.

Like winter in GoT ?

I tend to agree with it being worth linking to steam. I always have steam up and running so its just going to be much easier.

I will say that we will totally need a good intro built into the initial startup of the game to introduce the ingame economy of gold vs plat and the AH. The largest issue really is the whole THIS ISNT FREE TO PLAY reviews that will very obviously spam the comments and reviews. As others have noted hes has a living and breathing economy that you have to use to be a genuine free to play player. Most people would take the term free to play as not needing to do those steps.
    In Game Name: Halko

Question : can we unlink our account if we want ?

High Tomb Lord
    Frankly I already have Hex downloaded so I see no point in redownloading it from Steam I'll however maybe write a guide and a review.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    I can't tell players what to do: everyone has to decide for themselves.

If you link your account to steam, when you click the in-game buy plat button, you'll be taken to a steam interface to buy platinum.
    If you don't link your account steam, you'll continue to have the same experience as you currently have.

At the end of the day, we are happy that you play our game and of course a little happier if you buy plat/pack. How specifically you buy plat/packs is not as important.
    Chark, can we link to Steam and still pay via the gameforge web portal (accessible after authenticating via https://en.hex.gameforge.com/) if we desire? I would like to use that depending on gift cards offered there but do like linking my Hex friends into Steam which would have me porting over my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregangel View Post
    Like winter in GoT ?
    Careful, a minotaur always repays their debts.