Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Thursday, April 7

Quote Originally Posted by Khendral View Post
    I might very well be overthinking, but seeing previous updates, had it still been slated for early to mid April I feel like they would have said "very soon". "Relatively soon" is more "like a month or two", mostly because of the "relatively"

On a more cheery note, the QOL improvements look good
    I'm waiting the 15th of april to complain. Before that I consider it to still be on Schedule. I think what mostly bothers people is the fact that there is no specific date. They are not late as of today. People should only complain later in the month. We are hearing people complainaing that soon is not soon enought. We are all impatient with the new set and ready to throw all our hard earn cash at them...

The only thing i have to say is i would of released set 4 before steam, just to generate direct revenu without the cut. then release steam

Huzzah for QoL!

And some fine teasing of new sleeves & that cosmic EA.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Quote Originally Posted by superdax View Post
    I'm waiting the 15th of april to complain. Before that I consider it to still be on Schedule. I think what mostly bothers people is the fact that there is no specific date. They are not late as of today. People should only complain later in the month. We are hearing people complainaing that soon is not soon enought. We are all impatient with the new set and ready to throw all our hard earn cash at them...

The only thing i have to say is i would of released set 4 before steam, just to generate direct revenu without the cut. then release steam
    What personally bothers me is the whole "Not telling you anything until it's going to happen RIGHT NOW" mentality that HXE developed during the last year. I understand that you're not always on time and I understand that they don't want to give a release date that they miss again. But I foresee another "Set 4 next Tuesday!" announcement soon and having those announcements on a such a short notice just sucks for me and a lot of other players with jobs, social obligations and whatnot.

Anyway - cool patch and I love that you called that girl Pond in the screenshot

Release weekend is really the only important part to free up time for isn't it? Should be plenty of notice for that.

I'm just ready for the full spoiler, they can release whenever.

Hero of Adamanth
    To be fair, "relatively" indicates a relationship - soon relative to something else. If it relates to HXE's typical definition of "soon", then "relatively soon" might actually be proper "soon" and we'll see Set 4 within the anticipated window.

Interesting to note that the chat bubbles in the lower right seem to have removed the two inactive bubbles for guild chat. I guess that is to help clean up the incomplete feeling of the game for the upcoming Steam launch? "Hey, look! More buttons! Oh, they don't work yet..." Looking forward to their eventual, triumphant, and functional return.
    Last edited by thegreybetween; 04-06-2016 at 02:30 PM.
    Greyhaven
    The Unnamed Council - Community Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Mejis View Post
    Yeah can the devs clarify this sentence?
    We could already practice against the AI with any deck, PvE or PvP no?? So what has changed?
    There were cards that are banned in certain formats that could not be used in Practice. Practice will now ignore both the PvP and PvE banlists.

Would have been nice to get a small roadmap for the next few weeks in this update.
    It looks like we now get to test the steam-patch -> publish on steam -> really big Set4 event.
    This sounds great (with all the headaches mentioned in the steam-thread), but some "official" conformation about this roadmap and the delay of Set4 to mid/end April would have been nice...

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by HEXahedron View Post
    There were cards that are banned in certain formats that could not be used in Practice. Practice will now ignore both the PvP and PvE banlists.
    Ah gotcha. Didn't know that. Thanks.

Any chance we could make 40-card decks to play in practice too??

"soon" = 4+ months
    "practically finished" = 3-4 months
    "relatively soon" = 0-2 months

Quote Originally Posted by katkillad View Post
    "soon" = 4+ months
    "practically finished" = 3-4 months
    "relatively soon" = 0-2 months
    if this is correct we can expect cory saying set 5 soon Really soon lol