Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Patch Thursday, April 7

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    Basically, we can use Curse of Oblivion against the Practice AI now, in case we want to see how they work out in our PVP decks and no humans are around to test with. Good stuff.
    I actually had this problem at the Invitational, had one Curse of Oblivion in the reserves and hence couldn't practice before the matches xD

Quote Originally Posted by bootlace View Post
    I actually had this problem at the Invitational, had one Curse of Oblivion in the reserves and hence couldn't practice before the matches xD
    This was one of the primary reasons that led us to make the change. Bootlace had no way to play a practice match against the AI prior to the start of the tournament. Fortunately, another competitor (Cyriius, I believe) was kind enough to let Bootlace directly challenge him so that he could set up his priority stops the way he wanted.

oh wow ! look at the new patcher, shiny new picture from the Primals of Dawn card as background

Great to have these changes.

I hope the AH is high on the list after S4 now.

It would also be really helpful to link to the Patch notes page in the patch announcement since that page is not all that easily found (I realise the news item goes up before the patch notes page is updated but you can easily say "this is where it will be when we update it at patch time"
    Last edited by Timlagor; 04-07-2016 at 09:07 AM.
    Currently Most Wanted HEX development: AH overhaul

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psee8e7213.png

Our CzE Recruitment Thread: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=24252

Just a heads up, "altar" is misspelled as "alter" in the new little store tutorial.

Love how the client feels much more "smooth" - transitions between screens seem to be faster.
    Also, a wild (and improved) Lady Cassandra appeared!

Edit: and Chest O'Hex, The Crowd Roars!, Moment of Glory, Spectral Assassin, Slithering Marauder

The Wrath of Zakiir is also in, though for some reason I don't seem to have gotten any of its equipment.

UI for creating an account name has been updated
    Now that the meaning of our name has been officially changed from a Keep Name to an Account Name, will you be issuing name changes to the people who actually followed the instructions and named their account as a keep? Places' names are silly now as account names if we are no longer "Lord of [NAME]", but simply "Lord [ACCOUNT NAME]".

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Now that the meaning of our name has been officially changed from a Keep Name to an Account Name, will you be issuing name changes to the people who actually followed the instructions and named their account as a keep? Places' names are silly now as account names if we are no longer "Lord of [NAME]", but simply "Lord [ACCOUNT NAME]".
    Contact CS and they can change it