Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Patch Thursday, April 7

Secret KS items patch! Better surprise than UI update for me
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

Was equipment for the new KS cards supposed to be in this patch or are they coming with a different patch?

I was looking at https://www.hextcg.com/hex-backer-rewards/ and I just now noticed that the random Rare/Legendary equipment reward is now marked as green. Did this happen in this patch or did I miss it in an earlier patch? Last I heard about it, it hadn't been given yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eetabee View Post
    Was equipment for the new KS cards supposed to be in this patch or are they coming with a different patch?
    Yea the only KS equipment I got was the uncommon for Lady Cassandra.

Hero of Adamanth
    Thank you for this patch, the gameplay feel faster now, like you speed up the animations which is good. Also thx for the option to turn off the shaking of the screen at damage.

Somehow the glowing light around the "shop" icon in the upper right corner is really distracting.
    The card-highlighting instead of the shake on the battleground is much better now...

Quote Originally Posted by pyrovoice View Post
    "The AI gets an upgrade too. Youíll notice better blocks from your computer opponents and craftier plays. When you do want to playtest your latest deck against the AI, you can play with any deck thatís legal in PVP or Campaign."

So I might be wrong, but wasn't one of Hex's great point that the AI constantly learned from playing players ? Shouldn't he be improving all the time, not just during patchs ?
    No code programs itself. You can make an algorythm to take different pre-determined strategies and make statistical calculations to make the AI employ different (but pre-determined) strats according to what players do, but the AI cannot "think" and just program solutions.
    If that was a thing there would be no need for human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by lightreaper View Post
    How do I get AA Lixil ;_;
    No one knows....
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    No one knows....
    I hope it involves playing 5 shard decks since set 1 despite all voice and reason saying it wouldn't be worth it