Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are we missing equipment from the Kickstarter cards we got today?

Are we missing equipment from the Kickstarter cards we got today?

Hello, we got 7 new PVE Kickstarter cards today if you were in the appropriate tier. Since they weren't documented in the patch notes it's hard to know what we should have and shouldn't have received. The last time we got Kickstarter PVE cards I believe we got all their equipment as well. With this patch the only equipment I got for the new cards was Lady Cassandra's Modular Breastplate. Should we have gotten the rest of the equipment as well or is that for another patch?

Yes, some equipment did not drop.

From Twitter: "Some Kickstarter promo cards are now in players' hands, and we're examining if the equipment and the Spectral Oak card are also ready to go."

Based on their twitter, the rest of the equips are coming later.

"Some Kickstarter promo cards are now in players' hands, and we're examining if the equipment and the Spectral Oak card are also ready to go."

I don't use twitter so thanks for the update.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    What cards, for what tiers? Wondering if I should be checking for new items tonight or not.
    Are you a HEX player who lives in Minnesota? PM ME! Trying to make a roster of local players for face-to-face casual and competitive play.

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrawnOmega View Post
    What cards, for what tiers? Wondering if I should be checking for new items tonight or not.
    ^
    i would like to know what we got as well
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Cards now in the game are all of them except the Oak, basically. Chest O'Hex, Spectral Assassin, Lady Cassandra, The Crowd Roars!, Moment of Glory, Slithering Marauder and Wrath of Zakiir.

Slithering Marauder is really good. Turn three; have milled the opponent out and am swinging with Ozawa:

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Showsni View Post
    Cards now in the game are all of them except the Oak, basically. Chest O'Hex, Spectral Assassin, Lady Cassandra, The Crowd Roars!, Moment of Glory, Slithering Marauder and Wrath of Zakiir.

Slithering Marauder is really good. Turn three; have milled the opponent out and am swinging with Ozawa:

thanks!
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Quote Originally Posted by Showsni View Post

PM me your deck. Do it now

Quote Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
    PM me your deck. Do it now
    Why not post it here? Im trying to figure this one out.