Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Updated Draft UI

Playing my first draft since the patch and the timer being moved to the bottom is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by magic_gazz View Post
    The timer being right at the bottom of the screen is a lot worse though, please move it back to where it is easier to see.
    +1

Do not want.

I like it on the bottom.

Playing on Windows with a translucent task bar means I can see the timer on the bottom of the screen when I alt-tab to a different window. So if I quickly make a pick, I can go back to browsing something on the internet and not have to be worried about missing a pick since I can see exactly when the timer resets.

Runt of the Litter
    Quote Originally Posted by facade View Post
    I like it on the bottom.

Playing on Windows with a translucent task bar means I can see the timer on the bottom of the screen when I alt-tab to a different window. So if I quickly make a pick, I can go back to browsing something on the internet and not have to be worried about missing a pick since I can see exactly when the timer resets.
    That is some good point.

Quote Originally Posted by facade View Post
    I like it on the bottom.

Yes i like that too.

I want it back in the middle.
    IGN: Calixe
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f**k with me, I will kill you all." - James Mattis

After doing my first draft after the new UI it was really jarring to see it at the bottom. In time i might get used to it but i really did kind of prefer it in the middle of the screen so it was right there to see exactly how much time is left. It being on the bottom leads me to moving my line of sight too far from where the information for the draft is showing. If you dont want it on the bottom i think the top would be a better choice but i really liked it in the middle.
    In Game Name: Halko

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    I kinda like it on the bottom. So glad all the graphical sorting issues are gone too...
    I don't mind it on the bottom either. The timing bar isn't something you're necessarily racing against, it's more informative, so having it on the bottom makes for a slightly less anxious drafting experience IMO.

The issue for me is unless I'm playing full screen the bottom edge of the window is often covered by something. Maybe if it was bigger it would be fine though.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

I definitely prefer the middle.
    Top would be better than bottom
    I'm not convinced it shouldn't be changed entirely.
    Currently Most Wanted HEX development: AH overhaul

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psee8e7213.png

Our CzE Recruitment Thread: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=24252