Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Updated Draft UI

Updated Draft UI

Not sure what they thought was wrong with the old version, do not see how this is an improvement.

The timer being right at the bottom of the screen is a lot worse though, please move it back to where it is easier to see.

Got a pic? Dont think ill draft again until the new set comes out

High Tomb Lord
    it's in the sideboard phase as well... didn't see it first ^^ (sorry, no pic)
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Middle of the screen seemed more natural. Maybe because it has been that way for so long. +1 to putting it back in its original spot.

For me its about where you are looking and you are almost never looking at the bottom of the screen.

yeah this seems like one of those things that violate "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    +1 for putting it back in the middle. I'd be interested in hearing the logic for this change... cause it makes no sense to me. The rest of the changes look GREAT. Timer movement is a head scratcher though.
    Are you a HEX player who lives in Minnesota? PM ME! Trying to make a roster of local players for face-to-face casual and competitive play.

I kinda like it on the bottom. So glad all the graphical sorting issues are gone too...
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

I think the timer is better in the middle as you can see the cards you're picking and the timer more easily than having to shift focus to the absolute bottom of the client.

I'd put it above the cards you're picking as opposed to the bottom if there is some rationale of not keeping it in the middle.

Charge Bot
    your confusion will not be for a long time. first i also was confused by the new arrangement of ressources and threshholds. now it's fine
    This Post is proudly written by
    ------------------------
    IGN: Mars
    Kickstarter-Backer: Warrior
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mars_hex/