Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Spectral changes

Quote Originally Posted by Khazrakh View Post
    Consider an 20 encounter dungeon. If you pop an acorn against the 10th encounter you have a squirrel littering your deck for the rest of the run so there are 10 more fights with an horrible card in your deck that you'd never want to draw.
    Do we know it works that way? If you have spare Acorns maybe that subs in. On TCG browser it says "Replace a Spectral Acorn in your collection with a Dream Squirrel." - it's not clear that would actually change your deck loadout if you have spare Acorns.
    Amatyr, Grand King + Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Antfunk View Post
    Wow. This is wrong. There has clearly been lots of complaining about through this post about it being practically worthless now. I believe it was priced at 3500 plat lol.
    You're trolling now so I'm not going to respond to you anymore. Go make a thread about how angry you are that oaks and acorns are devalued and list all the things you said people were whining about in this thread, of which the most vocal whiners in this thread about those subjects has been, ironically, you, and play there.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsden View Post
    Do we know it works that way? If you have spare Acorns maybe that subs in. On TCG browser it says "Replace a Spectral Acorn in your collection with a Dream Squirrel." - it's not clear that would actually change your deck loadout if you have spare Acorns.
    There was some debate WAAY back in the day, I think it was during or right after the KS on this. The official answer at that time was 'no you can't sidebar [acorns]'. The mercenary mechanic wasn't fleshed out at that point, however.

Quote Originally Posted by fido_one View Post
    You're trolling now so I'm not going to respond to you anymore. Go make a thread about how angry you are that oaks and acorns are devalued and list all the things you said people were whining about in this thread, of which the most vocal whiners in this thread about those subjects has been, ironically, you, and play there.
    This makes absolutely no sense. I'm not angry about it at all.... I certainly have not been present for 15 pages worth Of complaining. I even offered to buy yours and the anyone else that is unhappy. I just said you should give Hex Ent a break and stop attacking them.

I'd like to use my 20x power in this thread to say that discussion is not attacking it's okay to have disagreements on forums. It's okay to hash those out. As long as it doesn't devolve into personal attacks and vitriol which this thread seems to be far away from. The value loss isn't the issue for me. As I never intended to sell my petals. I intended to use them as giveaways and for new players.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    I'd like to use my 20x power in this thread to say that discussion is not attacking it's okay to have disagreements on forums. It's okay to hash those out. As long as it doesn't devolve into personal attacks and vitriol which this thread seems to be far away from. The value loss isn't the issue for me. As I never intended to sell my petals. I intended to use them as giveaways and for new players.
    Gwaer the crack dealer. Give them all a taste and then charge the real money in the future...
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by katkillad View Post
    Considering the card the Oak makes is near worthless, I would value it at about 3.5k.
    WTB Spectral Oaks @3500p, any quantity. Will pay now as pre-order and you can send the Oak later. PM me.

I got between 200-300% current value from the previous KS stuff from a few days ago, sounds like a lot of people are going to be overpaying for Oaks. I'll sell mine for as much as I can get and then rebuy them later.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    Didn't they also nerf the stats? Isn't it now 2/1 instead of 3/1 on the troop?
    As mentioned, the current Squirrel showing in client is a 3/1, not a 2/1. This could be in response to Hex listening to people's complaints and reversing the nerf, or just an old version that we won't actually get. Hard to say currently. But assuming it is a 3/1, the only change from the KS version is for the second of the two free cards you get to be slightly more random, and for one piece of the equipment to be way better and the other 71% worse. (Well, unless people are complaining about the art/name changes).

Quote Originally Posted by katkillad View Post
    I got between 200-300% current value from the previous KS stuff from a few days ago, sounds like a lot of people are going to be overpaying for Oaks. I'll sell mine for as much as I can get and then rebuy them later.
    Yeah, I definitely recommend seeing how it all plays out. There is still a lot we don't know about how this all works. I'm going to buy oaks if they are affordable enough as they'll fluctuate pretty radically at the start as the player base tries to figure out how useful they are. I think we can all bet that the oaks themselves will hold considerable value regardless of the changes made.