Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Spectral changes

I think that if Oak's make it to the AH they will last seconds. I wouldn't hesitate on buying them if I had enough play and providing they weren't at some crazy price .

The first KickStarter tier that I ever bought was a King Tier (Aftermarket)... The reason I bought it? You guessed it! Lotus. At the time, it felt to me as a novelty card that I could look forward to having in my collection. While the tiger was never the reason I wanted the Lotus, it does sting a little to have the card(s) I got the King tier get the nerf bat treatment.

Note: I am still happy with the acorn, it is a deck thinner and will effectively allow the use of 56 card decks in PVE.
    Grand King | Netdecker Extraordinaire | Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    WTB Spectral Oaks @3500p, any quantity. Will pay now as pre-order and you can send the Oak later. PM me.
    WTB Spectral Oaks @5000p, any quantity. PM me. ^_^

They will not sell for under 10k plat. No way.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertzi View Post
    WTB Spectral Oaks @5000p, any quantity. PM me. ^_^

They will not sell for under 10k plat. No way.
    Hey, stop crowding out my scammarket! The cheap Oaks are mine!

I'll buy all Spectral Oaks for 7000gold,I scam fairly.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsden View Post
    Do we know it works that way? If you have spare Acorns maybe that subs in. On TCG browser it says "Replace a Spectral Acorn in your collection with a Dream Squirrel." - it's not clear that would actually change your deck loadout if you have spare Acorns.
    The way cards work in hex it should. (each card is a unique instance with its own state even in your collection, not just a quantity number)

The specific card transforms so all decks that contain that specific card would be affected.

It would be similar to what happens when you unlock extended art on a card. Any deck using that card now has the EA unlocked. A deck using a different copy of the card would not be affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewing View Post
    The way cards work in hex it should. (each card is a unique instance with its own state even in your collection, not just a quantity number)

The specific card transforms so all decks that contain that specific card would be affected.

It would be similar to what happens when you unlock extended art on a card. Any deck using that card now has the EA unlocked. A deck using a different copy of the card would not be affected.
    If that's how it works (which makes sense at this point), you're going to have to do the trick where you add 8 copies of the Acorn in your second mercenary deck and remove the first 4 so that they aren't the same cards.

Quote Originally Posted by bootlace View Post
    If that's how it works (which makes sense at this point), you're going to have to do the trick where you add 8 copies of the Acorn in your second mercenary deck and remove the first 4 so that they aren't the same cards.
    I'm pretty sure you can select a specific card if you want (The UI definitely exists for it). Though it's possible the system is bugged and the UI that lets you pick a specific card to add to a deck doesn't actually do so. I've never actually verified that behavior as there's so little reason not to take the first several in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewing View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can select a specific card if you want (The UI definitely exists for it). Though it's possible the system is bugged and the UI that lets you pick a specific card to add to a deck doesn't actually do so. I've never actually verified that behavior as there's so little reason not to take the first several in line.
    Super easy to test with a single EA that said i have not seen any specific pick options while deckbuilding only while sending and doing AH
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

I notice that when selecting cards to put into the deck, the system will always choose the newest card that you received. Which i think is pretty bad as i prefer it to use my oldest cards instead so my decks can share the same 4 cards.