Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Spectral changes

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by fido_one View Post
    They'll invariably come, like Winter in GoT, and probably overwhelm us as much as his oaken army.
    how many oaks are there in that army?
    king tier backer, catalan and european

Beyond the armor, the untargetable is a big unforeseen bonus in my mind. Leave it on the board if you're facing an opponent that does board or artifact wipes, hand wipes, etc. and have a squirrel ready to go with whatever that rat with a bushy tail foofs up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Catalonia View Post
    how many oaks are there in that army?
    I don't think he's ever stated the number, maybe he has, but a damn lot. He was like Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd at the end of Trading Places buying them up at the end of the KS. Or was he the two old blokes? That's part of what I am trying to figure out with the changes.

More like The Money Pit.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by fido_one View Post
    Beyond the armor, the untargetable is a big unforeseen bonus in my mind. Leave it on the board if you're facing an opponent that does board or artifact wipes, hand wipes, etc. and have a squirrel ready to go with whatever that rat with a bushy tail foofs up for you.
    Pretty sure the point is to be a nerf so you can't Focus or Peek into an Acorn?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    Huh, didn't think of that. I still like it not being sniped by opponents, but that's a net negative rather than a positive.

What happens if you have two Acorns on top and you Arcane Focus? It just ignores them and shows you the next two cards down? Or you get to see two invisible cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    Seems more likely to be so you can't transform and ruin it somehow but i don't know for sure.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Master Theorycrafter
    I figured it was so you couldn't target with a Doppelgadget and then transform that

Either way I really loved the original Lotus / Tiger / Equipment (and so did everyone that backed at King and up no-doubt), I still feel like after the nerfs it's pretty powerful (though not an auto-include), I look forward to getting them out to players

I really hope the Phantasmal Armor equipment isn't a typo and it dream squirrel and mystic squirrel are really different, there by permanently changing your collection via an equipment lol.
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma