Thread: Error w/ kickstarter rewards page?

Error w/ kickstarter rewards page?

Here is the rewards page: https://www.hextcg.com/hex-backer-rewards/

It shows Raid Leader / Pro / Dungeon Crawler / Guild master all receiving 3x each of the promos but I'm pretty sure that it was only Collector and above that were supposed to. I think this is just a typo on the rewards page itself and since collector is the first of that level of tiers someone got carried away copying and pasting.

Might wanna adjust it.

...unless of course it isn't a typo, in which case send me those extra promos
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Quote Originally Posted by funktion View Post
    Here is the rewards page: https://www.hextcg.com/hex-backer-rewards/

It shows Raid Leader / Pro / Dungeon Crawler / Guild master all receiving 3x each of the promos but I'm pretty sure that it was only Collector and above that were supposed to. I think this is just a typo on the rewards page itself and since collector is the first of that level of tiers someone got carried away copying and pasting.

Might wanna adjust it.

...unless of course it isn't a typo, in which case send me those extra promos
    If they don't immediately adjust it, I wouldn't let the conspiracy machine out of storage just yet; my guess is they are scrambling with the patch and Friday announcements before they can get to that page to correct it (as it has been discussed in other threads a bit).

Think it's a typo.

Should be:

PVE cards Equip
    Chest'O Hex 2 YES
    Princess Cory 2 YES
    Lady Cassandra 2 YES
    Void Marauder 2 YES
    Spectral Assassin 2 YES
    Prospero, Sylvan Enchanter 2 YES
    Orson's Dream 2 YES
    Crowd Roars 2 YES
    Hand of Uruunaz 2 YES
    Moment of Glory 2 YES
    Ninja Training 2 YES
    The Wrath of Zakiir 2 YES
    Spectral Oak 1 YES
    PVP Cards
    Replicator's Gambit 2 YES
    Princess Victoria 2 YES
    Extinction 2 YES
    Rage Fire 2 YES
    Pack Raptor 2 YES

Aye, hadn't looked to closely at the other threads but didn't see anything similar in the titles. Definitely a typo.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!