Oh that one, honestly hadnt seen it.. BUT those things has already been suggested, and tried.

Changing whats in my api.ini does nothing.

Applying this ''''''fixx'''''' *If that doesn't work try to install the Setup in the same folder again and restart the patcher* , well if you'd ready my posts here before posting, thats exactly what I just tried. and this so called '''fix''' makes me lag and results in AI taking extra long time for their rounds. So while this will make me able to log into the game, this is not a real fix to the problem - mearly a means to bypass the problem (and thus resulting in lag or possible other bugs) .. I tried clicking the Repair install after being fed up with the lag/slowness, and I am right back at the same initial problem with being stuck at the patcher.