Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuck at new patcher

Time Bug

Stuck at new patcher

Can't launch the game for two days already.

During patching, when the patcher changes (to the new one with Primal Dawn art) it stops doing anything. Stuck at "Checking Patcher" for the file named "statelist.txt". Funny thing, that file is nowhere to be seen in the HEX directory. Also, Repair Install button is inactive.

Tried EVERYTHING: turning off brandmauer, loosing any malware protection, reinstalling from scratch... Nothing helps. Also, this thing happens to me on two different computers: one with local domain network and Win7 and the other with direct access to internet with Win8.

Please help!
    IGN: Noise

I have the same issue... Short of reinstalling the game (which I am figuring might fix it..) any idea how to fix this ?
    Squire backer - why not more? cuz I am broke! :P

The patch on 4/7 worked fine and I was in the client last night after patching. When I tried to start up hex today I keep dl HexPatch.exe over and over again. I deleted all hex files and reinstalled and it is still doing the same thing.

Yeah I've been patching for like 2 hours and am having the same issue as Chadatog. At this rate, a bunch of people are going to miss the wild cup tomorrow morning.

Now my patcher is doing the same thing that this guy has.

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=48677

Do this: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthr...l=1#post566036

Pretty sure it's not recommended, but it'll get you inside for now.

Chadatogs problem is completely different than xous. Please keep focusing on that. We have enough launcher based bugs in the moment. We don't need to post the same over and over in different threads, so keep focusing on the "statelist.txt". On my part, I'm experiencing the same shit. "Primal Dawn Launcher" keeps getting stuck at Checking Patcher. Tried nearly anything I could with no success. Reinstalling, PC restart, launching with administator and turned of antivir programms. Nothing helped me so far.
    Currently having a ticket open to be answered (again...).

I had the problem that Xou had. I then tried uninstalling.. And now I have the problem that Chatatogs has.

From one bug to another.
    Squire backer - why not more? cuz I am broke! :P

Time Bug
    after another set of tries got infinite loop bug with patch.ini which after some time resolved into "Patching Done!" with old patcher. the Play button didn't work so i tried Repair Install which became active. after some file checking the patcher changed to the new one and got stuck on statelist.txt again.

dammit, i want to login to the game! why are these reports being ignored?
    IGN: Noise

Possible solution given by hex developper on steam forum.
    I presume soon publuqhed here but...

Copy paste the text found at this link in your patch.ini file in your hex folder
    http://projects.hex4newbies.com/patch.ini