Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rules Updates For Primal Dawn regarding Copies

if i have oberon's eulogy in play and 5 troops in graveyard and then play a troop, it gets +5/+5, if i then make a copy of that troop, does it get the +5/+5 from the original + another +5/+5 from the eulogy?

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by Salverus View Post
    if i have oberon's eulogy in play and 5 troops in graveyard and then play a troop, it gets +5/+5, if i then make a copy of that troop, does it get the +5/+5 from the original + another +5/+5 from the eulogy?
    Yes, it should get +10/+10 in total as long as it enters play.
    IGN: Nollfem, warrior backer and former WoW TCG player. Compiling official rule articles and statements for the unofficial rulebook article over at the hex4newbies wiki!

but what is the definition of enters play ? You hard cast it from hand, thus copy from periwinkle does not count as enters play?

Quote Originally Posted by Salverus View Post
    but what is the definition of enters play ? You hard cast it from hand, thus copy from periwinkle does not count as enters play?
    For Peri, the copy would be on the chain, meaning it wouldn't trigger Eulogy yet. The original enters play after the copy, so using the +5/+5 example, both the original and the copy would get +5/+5 (as long as nothing changed before the original resolves.)

(In case the question is purely about entering play, it requires the troop to resolve and enter the warzone, or be put into the warzone by means of some sort of ability.)
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png