Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too many KS promo cards!

Too many KS promo cards!

I've somehow ended up with more of some of the Kickstarter PVE cards than I'm supposed to have.
    I backed GK+PP+PP+K so I should have 9 of each.

However I have 15 Orson's Dreams, 18 Ninja Trainings and 18 Darad, The Scourgeblades.
    All the rest I have the correct number.

Anyone else experienced this? I haven't checked until today, so I've no idea if that's been the case since they originally dropped or if extra ones have been added since.

People have reported the same thing since last time hex said it was working as intended last time we asked. Grats on the insane tier collection ^^'
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by poptasticboy View Post
    I've somehow ended up with more of some of the Kickstarter PVE cards than I'm supposed to have.
    I backed GK+PP+PP+K so I should have 9 of each.

However I have 15 Orson's Dreams, 18 Ninja Trainings and 18 Darad, The Scourgeblades.
    All the rest I have the correct number.

Anyone else experienced this? I haven't checked until today, so I've no idea if that's been the case since they originally dropped or if extra ones have been added since.
    I'm sorry to hear that but can fix it for you, send me 6 Orson's, 9 Ninja's and 9 Darads and you'll be back to where you should have been.

Kudos for reporting it though, you're one of the good guys!

I wouldn't sweat it. But if it really bothers you, donate the extras to established streamers to give away on their streams.

Charge Bot
    Quote Originally Posted by fido_one View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that but can fix it for you, send me 6 Orson's, 9 Ninja's and 9 Darads and you'll be back to where you should have been.

Kudos for reporting it though, you're one of the good guys!
    that's what i wanted to say...
    This Post is proudly written by
    ------------------------
    IGN: Mars
    Kickstarter-Backer: Warrior
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mars_hex/

I would have loved to run into this particular bug, I just got the 2 of each I was meant to get and can't really afford to pick up the extras for playsets. Hoping to trade my way into the sets but I doubt I will find any takers.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

This happened for some tiers. About 2 years ago, when the kickstarter rewards were first being granted, some of the unfinished cards were also granted. They remained dormant in accounts until marked ready for play. That old method was harder to track than the new method of grants. You received a couple extras as a result, so don't worry about that.
    --
    Hex - Data Hoarder & Mac/Windows builds

Need help?
    Fastest way to resolution: http://support.hextcg.com/

Can't wait for my 15 Spectral Oaks then *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Hex Price - For all your price information!

Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!

I guess it is time to log in and see what I got !

I got a rock....
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.