Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too many KS promo cards!

I got a client that won't load anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by Derceto7 View Post
    I got a client that won't load anymore....
    Are you using the API? If so, check the Bug forum for a fix.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Those extra card must be a real burden. I'll solve this. Feel free to send them to me... My name in HEX is "Asulon"... I don't do this for everyone, but for you, i'll make an exception.
    Last edited by sckolar; 04-09-2016 at 06:47 PM.
    ~ Squire (Pack mule)
    "I carry your stuff oh great jerk- I mean... Knight!"

Um, I actually have the opposite problem. I am a Pro Player backer. IGN is Surly. The hex backer rewards page says I am supposed to have 3 copies of all the kickstarter exclusive cards but I only have 2 copies of them all... It has been that way since the beginning but honestly I never went back to the kickstarter page to verify I was getting the right amount. I sure would like the right amount of cards.

It actually makes me wonder if I got the right amount of packs and stuff. I was very lazy and just assumed I got what I was supposed to.

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by w00dy101 View Post
    Um, I actually have the opposite problem. I am a Pro Player backer. IGN is Surly. The hex backer rewards page says I am supposed to have 3 copies of all the kickstarter exclusive cards but I only have 2 copies of them all... It has been that way since the beginning but honestly I never went back to the kickstarter page to verify I was getting the right amount. I sure would like the right amount of cards.

It actually makes me wonder if I got the right amount of packs and stuff. I was very lazy and just assumed I got what I was supposed to.
    I think that is a mistake on the page
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Quote Originally Posted by Saeijou View Post
    I think that is a mistake on the page
    unless something has changed and not been communicated while also being mishandled internally it is a typ on that page only. The only ones getting 3 as far as we know based on kickstarter is collector.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    I got a rock....
    It wasn't a rock...

It was a ROCK LOBSTER!

Quote Originally Posted by w00dy101 View Post

Me too. Except, i'm a squire. I was supposed to get Lady Cassandra. I got the gear, but not the L. Cassandra cards.
    ~ Squire (Pack mule)
    "I carry your stuff oh great jerk- I mean... Knight!"