Thread: Is something wrong with the server? I can't launch a match

Hybrid View

Is something wrong with the server? I can't launch a match

I can get onto the server itself, but I cannot see any chat and if I attempt to launch a game, I've tried both campaign and a practice game, it just locks up on the black starfield "loading" screen. Closed the client and restarted several times.

Had the black starfield loading screen bug as well. Not sure if it's related, but I disabled the API (renamed api.ini) and it seemed to fix it.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by silvercrown View Post
    Had the black starfield loading screen bug as well. Not sure if it's related, but I disabled the API (renamed api.ini) and it seemed to fix it.
    I renamed the api, reloaded the program and now it seems to work. Looks like the api was broken.
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

I had the same issue, renaming the api solved it for me as well.

I previously solved this bug by renaming the API file. After today's maintenance, I started running into the same issue again, but this time, restoring the API file to its original name fixed the problem.