Thread: Game hangs on Reconnection in Arena and PvE

Gigantisaur

Game hangs on Reconnection in Arena and PvE

Hi!

While playing an Arena run my internet apparently went away for a few seconds, freezing the run. I closed the game and the reconnect message popped up, but after I clicked reconnect, the game would only send me to an empty arena background, not finishing the reconnection (even after 15 minutes).

Note: For some reason I can't upload the image

I gave up and clicked on cancel after trying this. Then I could reenter this Arena (with the match lost), but on trying to continue the run, immediately the same problem occured.

Consequently I quit the Arena and went to play in AZ 1, but here the same thing happened (instead of loading the battle freezes up).

Any solution for this? Neither a reboot nor repairing the Install helped.
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

I just posted about this too. I can't launch a game vs the AI. It just freezes. Something is wrong server side I think

Having the same issue. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Devoted Emissary
    Ditto. Sadness. Good thing the game isn't on Steam yet?

I too can't launch a game vs. the AI, it just freezes. Arena and "practice" are the same.

disable the api

Runt of the Litter
    Yeah this worked but dont delete API just change ALL with <ADDRESS>|Tournament|Inventory|Collection|Login| Lo gout|SaveDeck|DraftPack|DraftCardPicked and it will work and you are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodick View Post
    Yeah this worked but dont delete API just change ALL with <ADDRESS>|Tournament|Inventory|Collection|Login| Lo gout|SaveDeck|DraftPack|DraftCardPicked and it will work and you are fine.
    Worked for me as well.

Just tried to play my first game since the update (a draft) and lost because the game refused to start the match (sat on loading and wouldn't progress), restarting the client just got me the reconnecting message.

Removed the line from my api.ini and I can actually play games now, but not going to mess around with this anymore, just going to leave it disabled if it can cause me to lose money, lol.