Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: HEX Update - More of that Polish

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by magic_gazz View Post
    Would rather have set 4.
    +1. I feel the priority should be Primal Dawn release, the Steam a week or two later. I think it's going to happen the other way around though.

I love you guys and gals, I really, really do. But I'm turning into Kylo Ren every time there's another update saying its "soon." Please. I can only take it so much. Happy for the distraction for a weekend of the Wild Cup's unique format.
    Are you a HEX player who lives in Minnesota? PM ME! Trying to make a roster of local players for face-to-face casual and competitive play.

LOL at anyone who thought we would get set 4 early April. I think George Bush said it best: "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me, you can't get fooled again." I wonder what he would say about getting fooled 1000 times?

While I'll wait patiently, I have to admit that going from "We're still on track for early April!" to "You can look forward to a release date soon!" is a bit hard. It helps knowing that in the past, release dates have only preceded the actual release by about a week or so, but it definitely feels like one or two steps back.

In any case, I hope everything goes well and the Steam launch is successful and productive! I'm still undecided about linking Steam accounts. I'd like to post a review and rating, but I'd rather support Hex more directly with my money.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

Gigantisaur
    Has anyone heard whether steam release definitely won't coincide with set 4? Was it in the steam thread? I'm just wondering if that's why things might be a bit cagey, given there's no confirmed steam date yet, or if it is simply that this polish patch may have lead to further tweaks needed for a smooth set 4 patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Metronomy View Post
    I will just reiterate that this cannot happen for set 5 and sets after that. For set 4 I will say nothing anymore but lets assume you say set 5 is basically done in 4 months and when you then need 3 more months to actually release..then this wont fly. You can polish to perfection but if it comes a month or two too late because of that the damage is potentialy bigger than having a few bugs.
    I'd agree with you and say that we're doing everything to improve our release timing for future PVP sets, but I feel we have to first execute on it and then we can say that we did it, not that we're going to do it, you know?
    Please tweet me @HEXWilliam for a reliable, quick response. Thank you.

Gigantisaur
    I don't mind the Set 4 delays (busy with RL as it is). I would just like to get my Spectral Lotus gardens and the Uruunaz starter...

Plus: Please fix the api.ini bug. That ruined a nice little Arena run.
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

This has to be the weakest and most disappointing Friday update ever. No release date yet is really really bad. Not a few spoilers to sweeten the pill is just dismal.

Oh well.

Rock League Champion
    Sad but true ;(
    Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer | IGN: Cernz

-=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-

ewvne one spoiler would make it so different, dissapointment is real
    Proud Champion tier backer

so many soon's i realy can't read this word anymore ><
    Man i love Hex so much but this love feels so one-sided at the moment and everyone knows what this feeling is..
    i think you guys give your best but there realy has to come any true informations this update can't just be the way to go here :/
    I need some optimists posting in here Dino, Alu and Colin where are you?