Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 149

Thread: HEX Update - More of that Polish

  1. #1

    HEX Update - More of that Polish

    Hi HEXers. It’s time for the Friday update. As you saw, we patched this week with many bug fixes and quality of life improvements. We also sent out most of the remaining Kickstarter promo cards and their corresponding equipment. We hope you’re having fun with all the new deckbuilding possibilities you’ll find for your Campaign character.

    https://www.hextcg.com/hex-update-more-of-that-polish/
    Last edited by Shaqattaq; 04-08-2016 at 04:47 PM.
    Please tweet me @HEXWilliam for a reliable, quick response. Thank you.

  2. #2
    not even a single spoiled card?

  3. #3
    Yeah spoiler cards have been COMPLETELY absent since 1 week.... why?????

  4. #4
    So about set 4....

  5. #5
    Gigantisaur
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,311
    Argh still no release date makes me sad :-/
    Have we run out of spoilers too?

    But, the patch this week was fantastic, and I do applaud the polish. Things look very very slick. Although please let me Tab to my authenticator box again with the next update

  6. #6
    Still no release date and early April is over in two days. Fun fact it takes less time to conceive, grow, and have a human baby than for HXE to make a set.
    Last edited by incitfulmonk21; 04-08-2016 at 05:57 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by fabriazp View Post
    not even a single spoiled card?
    Nope. Not this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by superdax View Post
    Yeah spoiler cards have been COMPLETELY absent since 1 week.... why?????
    There were spoilers last week, and we released spoilers through a multitude of different communications channels like the forums, player Twitch channels, etc... since our Primal Dawn announcement

    Quote Originally Posted by Mejis View Post
    Argh still no release date makes me sad :-/
    Have we run out of spoilers too?

    But, the patch this week was fantastic, and I do applaud the polish. Things look very very slick. Although please let me Tab to my authenticator box again with the next update
    Not run out. Just a little short. =)

    Glad to hear you liked the patch. Good point for your authenticator box. I'll submit that, and you should put it in the bugs area to make sure someone sees it. We'll get that back in.

    Quote Originally Posted by incitfulmonk21 View Post
    Still no release date and early April is over in two days. Fun fact it takes less time to conceive, grow, and have a human baby than for HXE to make a set.
    Damn! That's cold, but true. There's no Primal Dawn yet, but we do have this polish patch with big fixes plus steam coming up. Verifying these bug fixes and quality of life improvements before releasing Primal Dawn will give its release weekend the best chance at success and running smoothly.
    Please tweet me @HEXWilliam for a reliable, quick response. Thank you.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqattaq View Post
    Nope. Not this time.



    There were spoilers last week, and we released spoilers through a multitude of different communications channels like the forums, player Twitch channels, etc... since our Primal Dawn announcement



    Not run out. Just a little short. =)

    Glad to hear you liked the patch. Good point for your authenticator box. I'll submit that, and you should put it in the bugs area to make sure someone sees it. We'll get that back in.



    Damn! That's cold, but true. There's no Primal Dawn yet, but we do have this polish patch with big fixes plus steam coming up. Verifying these bug fixes and quality of life improvements before releasing Primal Dawn will give its release weekend the best chance at success and running smoothly.

    I have to agree that it must not be easy to be you guys. Thank you Shaqattaq for all your responses and the time you take to answer. Its really appreciated. But you do know that alot of us are waiting IMPATIENTLY to play some set 4 and the fact that we ask is because you have people that love Hex and can't wait

    Also thanks to all of you for the QoL update. Its quite nice

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqattaq View Post
    but we do have this polish patch with big fixes plus steam coming up.
    Would rather have set 4.

  10. #10
    I will just reiterate that this cannot happen for set 5 and sets after that. For set 4 I will say nothing anymore but lets assume you say set 5 is basically done in 4 months and when you then need 3 more months to actually release..then this wont fly. You can polish to perfection but if it comes a month or two too late because of that the damage is potentialy bigger than having a few bugs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •