Thread: Missing arena brawler

Hybrid View

Hero of Adamanth

Missing arena brawler

Frost ring arena, arena brawler buff. Boss fight vs Princess Cory. Pop up: you begin this fight with an arena brawler in fight. I didn't begin the fight with an arena brawler, in the whole fight the Arena Brawler didn't pop (like 6 turns), and when i finished the game i didn't have the buff anymore.

IGN: Bear
    game time: 2016.april.09 17:54 CEST

Hero of Adamanth
    In same Frost Arena run the next boss Eurig, i had a buff to get 1 resource. I got a popup about the resource, but i didnt get it.

I recall also missing the 2 charges buff, but can confirm getting the +1 resource buff. Don't know if it's related to the buff or perhaps just which challenge I got, just adding more information.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

I had a similar bug... I was supposed to have gotten the charge buff and the resource buff for the tier 4 boss (Xarlox in my case), but I only got the charge buff. At the time, I thought the bug was only related to having more than one buff active (I did get buffs for the other tier bosses with only one buff active). For the tier 4 boss fight, I don't remember which buff I received first, so it could be related to order, as well, but, unfortunately, I've forgotten.
    Hex IGN: EtherRush

I made two arena runs last night and found both the challenges and the buff appearing inconsistently. I got the popup about receiving 5 extra health, but didn't receive it against the Tier 2 boss, but then in the same run, I received it against the Tier 4 boss. I also received the 2 charges once, but didn't receive it another time.

In different matches, my opponent got the popups for Command Tower, Headless Executioner, and Inferno (I think it was Inferno, that's the one about it "getting hot in here", right?), but they never showed up. Another time, my opponent did get his Inferno on the board.

Devoted Emissary
    I experienced the same behavior with arena buffs about 70% of the times.

Quote Originally Posted by madar View Post
    Frost ring arena, arena brawler buff. Boss fight vs Princess Cory. Pop up: you begin this fight with an arena brawler in fight. I didn't begin the fight with an arena brawler, in the whole fight the Arena Brawler didn't pop
    Had the same thing happen on my account. Same fight. Same buff.

Yeah, both the buffs and the challenges are not working correctly right now. Sometimes they work correctly, other times they don't. There doesn't seem to be any consistency as to when the buffs work and when they don't.