Thread: What ever happened to the set 2 AA cards for gold?

What ever happened to the set 2 AA cards for gold?

I loved the 6 set 1 AA cards that you could buy for gold, but we never got the set 2 AA's..

Now with the release of set 4 we will be getting even more behind on it.

I don't think they said it would be an every set thing. Its a nice idea though so it probably should be, although maybe not 6 cards every set.

There was no promise of this being a once every set thing. If you want set AA go to the wheel of fate and cry profusely as your gold goes up in smoke. Then as you have given up all hope of not only the AA but life it self and accidentally click the spin button one more time kismet will smile at you. At that moment you will see it before you and gasp in awe as you get your first copy of one of the non common wheel AA.

11/10 would get demoralised and soul crushed again in the wait for a second AA rot cast.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

I was really expecting them to do it for set 3, especially for how long set 3 has been out.
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

I think they were meant to be a gold sink until you could open chests. So I always assumed it was a one time thing

Creator of shareyourdraft.com / Forum thread IGN: dBug Twitch: dBug404

Perhaps they are simply happy with the current value of gold. Selling those AAs for gold had a pretty massive effect on the value of gold, especially towards the end of the AA availability (for pretty good reason based on AH prices).
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

Yeah, they never said they would be doing it for every single set. In fact, they specifically said they were NOT doing it for every set, but that they MAY release other cards for gold in the store in the future.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Shame because they were pretty good for the economy.

That was a 1 time deal to soak up Gold in an economy that had a supply surplus. Maybe that time will come again. I doubt it though.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    That was a 1 time deal to soak up Gold in an economy that had a supply surplus. Maybe that time will come again. I doubt it though.
    Kinda like a f2p kickstarter in a sense everyone who picked them up did it for either fun or speculation on their future awesomeness. I'm only sad i couldn't afford the sappers charge and the fight card when they were up but i did get buccaneer and burn so i can't be too upset.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.