Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Promo Video Up On Steam Hex Page

Probably, Souls series is pretty big and a lot of people will be playing this week. I was going to put off getting it myself until later since Hex is my primary game, but I'll be buying it this week since no set 4.

Ty and the HEX art team did this one. It's awesome.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Yeah, it's really well done. Nice first impression video I'd say for the potential market.

Thanks Colin!
    I want to give a special shout out to Justin Eslinger for all the extensive video capture and editing and to Todd Castillo for all the audio work. Props to Game Forge for helping support our efforts to make an extra trailer internally for our special Steam launch.

Master Theorycrafter
    Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Antfunk View Post
    So it's out on Tuesday. Same day as Dark Souls 3. Ouch. And no set 4 either ><. Oh and lots of people can't even get past the launcher atm. Oh and the Major API bug.
    I may be wrong but isn't the API thing related to using some third party services if so it could be of catastrophic magnitude and still have absolutely 0 effect on the steam launch.

Also that video was amazing i would 100% have downloaded and tried that game in a heartbeat and i am very pick with first impressions.
    Last edited by wolzarg; 04-09-2016 at 05:34 PM.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Very very very very nice trailer. So nice that is there a reason to leave the other 2 ?

Keep up the good work. Set 4 + Steam release + a little bit of luck and Hex will be at the top of its game (+ no more late release to keep the people in )

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by superdax View Post
    ... is there a reason to leave the other 2 ?
    I thought the same thing. This new one makes the others look bad.