Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Steam: Most up-voted comment and DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqattaq View Post
    HEX will launch on Steam Tuesday, April 19th.

https://www.hextcg.com/steam-powered/
    Any expected downtime for the launch?

Gigantisaur
    The recent stealth patch to return the draft timer to middle has broken the ability to sort cards in draft !! this needs to be fixed asap and before steam launch...

Also interesting on gameforge site "In future, we will also be offering bundles that comprise of booster packs and some pretty neat surprises."
    Last edited by hammer; 04-14-2016 at 01:19 PM.
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Devoted Emissary
    I thought all that would be sold was boosters and plat?
    King + Raid Leader.
    I still play Decipher's LotR daily @ http://gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/

they sold some AA cards in the past too (for gold). I see no problem with repeating such a thing again in the future.

The Transcended
    I like the nico review very much as a totally different spin on how to do a positive review. If he's on Steam, he should post it. If not, someone on Steam should steal it and post it.

Keep the one in the OP too. Both are valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by CoS View Post
    I thought all that would be sold was boosters and plat?
    So did we all. Both Chark and Cory have repeatedly taken a hard stance on this. I am in favor of them changing this policy. VIP already is kinda like a bundle. So more bundles a long that power level would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    I like the nico review very much as a totally different spin on how to do a positive review. If he's on Steam, he should post it. If not, someone on Steam should steal it and post it.

Keep the one in the OP too. Both are valuable.
    I'll clean it up and post on the 19th.

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    The recent stealth patch to return the draft timer to middle has broken the ability to sort cards in draft !! this needs to be fixed asap and before steam launch...

Also interesting on gameforge site "In future, we will also be offering bundles that comprise of booster packs and some pretty neat surprises."
    !!!
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

The Transcended
    I wish they'd make all stuff done via Platinum instead of having anything direct from outside currency (USD). I know they want VIP to have a linked credit card (or whatever), but they could still do that with Platinum as follows.

Add a new feature to the Store that's a checkbox you activate. When activated, you authorize Hex to automatically bill you whenever your account Platinum total would drop below zero due to some activity you're doing in the game. In other words, it would seem to you like you have infinite Platinum in your account, and you'd just get a bill at the end of the month (or week). They could have you select a buy increment for how much you refill each time it activates (default to the $5 case).

Now that you have that feature, use it for making VIP work on Platinum. In order to buy VIP, force the player to activate automatic billing and lock in that choice for some minimum duration.

PROFIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    from outside currency (USD).
    I think they consider that feature.