Thread: Popping store ?

Popping store ?

Someone on steam forum said the store keeps popping after each of his pve campaign game.
    Never happen to me. Someone to confirm that is bullshit ?

Just because it is isolated to one person doesn't make it bullshit that said has never happened to me or the two people i just asked.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Everytime I go to the deck editor there is a window that pops up for a second that says go to the store to enhance your collection. Maybe that is what they are talking about.
    Last edited by plaguedealer; 04-11-2016 at 06:13 AM.

Pretty sure the first time I lost a PvE campaign game after the patch there was some kind of pop-up. I dismissed it without reading and haven't seen it since.
    Amatyr, Grand King + Collector

It is in the pve card manager that a subliminal message for the store popup.
    I dont agree with the bullshit part but all the store links seems a little desperate.
    Last edited by happy_meal; 04-11-2016 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsden View Post
    Pretty sure the first time I lost a PvE campaign game after the patch there was some kind of pop-up. I dismissed it without reading and haven't seen it since.
    This. Exactly that happened to me, too. Cannot confirm if it's a one-time thing though - haven't lost a match in pve since :P

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidity View Post
    This. Exactly that happened to me, too. Cannot confirm if it's a one-time thing though - haven't lost a match in pve since :P
    It does it every lose and anytime you enter the deck builder it kinda goes so fast though I can't even read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

I can confirm that I get the same message upon entering PvE campaign deck builder. It does have a box that you can check that says "Don't show this again" but it opens and closes too fast to click it.

And while it is annoying, as someone who works in marketing, the truth (aka the numbers) is that pop-ups/calls to action do get people's attention and drive people to do whatever it is you're asking them to do - that's why you see them all the time. Because they work!
    Last edited by Quantius; 04-11-2016 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by happy_meal View Post
    all the store links seems a little desperate.
    Spamming messages and reminders about the shop would be annoying but a little in-game marketing seems reasonable. It seems to me that the initial pop-up is just a one off mixed up with all the other hints about game play.

Quote Originally Posted by plaguedealer View Post
    Everytime I go to the deck editor there is a window that pops up for a second that says go to the store to enhance your collection. Maybe that is what they are talking about.
    this happens for me too.

And the first time i entered teh game after the patch i got a popup for some help, i clicked "never show again" to get rid of it, but that might be the reason.
    Wishlist
    Timezone: GMT+1