Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Track your drafting stats (win percentages / plat gained / ...)

Track your drafting stats (win percentages / plat gained / ...)

You can now track your personal draft statistics on shareyourdraft.com

This is just a first iteration and currently looks like this:
    personalStats.JPG
    or just go to my site and enter example as API key http://shareyourdraft.com/#/playerstats

If you want to track this for yourself, you just have to configure the Hex client API to send the relevant data to my site. You can find all the relevant information on my site under About > How to configure Hex .

You don't have to share a draft. If the API is setup all your drafts get recorded and contribute to your and the overall statistics. http://shareyourdraft.com/#/stats/

shareyourdraft.com also provide many other useful features like live AH prices, voting system, picked cards in wheeled packs, collection data while drafting, rewatch recorded drafts. shareyourdraft Forum Thread

Currently the packs are calculated with 200p for the entry fees and the card value is determined no AH data at that time. But obviously its a bit blown up, because every common/uncommon is contributing to the overall value. I'll probably add features in the future to exclude common/uncommons cards or only take them partially into account. So don't take this information to seriously now. Also Primal Procs are missing.

I would love to hear your feedback and I also have more ideas like against which player you lost/won the most.

People already using my site will have to modify the api.ini and add |Tournament to the line or copy the complete line you can find on my site again with your API key.

edit: personal stats only work for competitive drafts
    Last edited by dbug; 04-12-2016 at 08:12 AM.

Creator of shareyourdraft.com / Forum thread IGN: dBug Twitch: dBug404

The Transcended
    I have kept my history in a spreadsheet until now, but automating the tracking would be nice going forward. Will you offer a way to upload something like a CSV file to "back date" my database so that I don't lose my history?

In general this would probably not that hard to do. But this sound like a lot of troubleshooting, because there will always be something going wrong with that. Also I also would have to seperate some stats, because your data would not contain the card value (but like i said before, thats probably not super useful regardless). I have to think about it. But less say, i also have a spreadsheet i want to import. So I will probably implement this at some point. Did you record every game score?

So when looking at this the other way around I also could provide a download of the saved stats.

neat

not sure what i would actually do with the stats (i play for fun), but if you get some sort of 'deck saved' message you can see which types of decks you're more likely to win with

There is a 'SaveDeck' message. Thats how tcgbrowser gets your decks. But last time I checked, it doesnt get fired for draft decks currently. But this will probably change in the future.

I have all the cards you drafted and you could extrapolate from that, which deck someone is playing, but...no, i dont do that. I will wait for the SaveDeck message for drafts

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by dbug View Post
    In general this would probably not that hard to do. But this sound like a lot of troubleshooting, because there will always be something going wrong with that. Also I also would have to seperate some stats, because your data would not contain the card value (but like i said before, thats probably not super useful regardless). I have to think about it. But less say, i also have a spreadsheet i want to import. So I will probably implement this at some point. Did you record every game score?

So when looking at this the other way around I also could provide a download of the saved stats.
    I track the following data.
    Date
    Whether I paid or if it was a ticket (Boolean)
    Round 1 Games Won (0, 1, or 2)
    Round 1 Games Lost (0, 1, or 2)
    Round 1 Match Won (Boolean)
    Round 2 Games Won (0, 1, 2, or blank)
    Round 2 Games Lost (0, 1, 2 or blank)
    Round 2 Match Won (Boolean or blank)
    Round 3 Games Won (0, 1, 2, or blank)
    Round 3 Games Lost (0, 1, 2, or blank)
    Round 3 Match Won (Boolean or blank)
    Packs Won (0, 2, 3, 4, or 5; 4 means I split the finals without playing)
    Shard colors used (e.g. "BD", "SW", "RW", always alphabetical, not case sensitive)
    Champion used (shorthand notation, like "Moon" or "Ovo")
    Shard count in deck (integer, typically 17, but not always)
    General notes (freeform text)

Interesting note, your automated tool probably won't be able to track split finals.
    Last edited by Yoss; 04-12-2016 at 06:13 PM.

Wouldn't you need a 3 as well or do you just mercilessly bully the opponent until they split or give up? :P
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    Wouldn't you need a 3 as well or do you just mercilessly bully the opponent until they split or give up? :P
    3 is in the list (as of 12 minutes before your post).

Baby Yeti
    This is awesome! Would it be possible to move data from tcgbrowser to your website?

Also, in the "how to" section I suggest adding "SaveDeck" even if it doesn't work yet.
    Last edited by Lothlorien; 04-13-2016 at 02:50 AM.
    Kickstarter Backer (Pro Player tier)

I would love to work something out with tcgbrowser. But reliable tournament result tracking was added to the api with the last patch. So tcgbrowser probably doesnt have any data on the draft results and only about the drafted cards.