Thread: Latest Brew - The Legion of Boom

Latest Brew - The Legion of Boom

by Wurtil

Barring some incredibly powerful card we have yet to see being printed in Primal Dawn, it is safe to say that likely the format will continue to remain wide open after the next set release as players will flock to either upgrades on existing archetypes or to unrefined new decks. That being said, let’s talk briefly about what you want to be doing as a general lesson in wide-open formats.

https://www.hextcg.com/latest-brew-legion-of-boom/
    Please tweet me @HEXWilliam for a reliable, quick response. Thank you.

Princess Victoria is an old image back from Kickstarter time and the Legionnaire of Gwaine is linking to the champion, not the actual card. Please fix these if possible
    IGN: Celandine

Quote Originally Posted by Selali View Post
    Princess Victoria is an old image back from Kickstarter time and the Legionnaire of Gwaine is linking to the champion, not the actual card. Please fix these if possible
    Thanks. Sometimes the mouseover will show promo cards and that's intentional. The Legionnaire of Gawaine isn't, but it's a low priority fix at the moment.
    Please tweet me @HEXWilliam for a reliable, quick response. Thank you.

I would like to see decks with Primal Dawn cards in it.
    IGN: Calixe
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f**k with me, I will kill you all." - James Mattis

thanks for the deck, looks interesting. Always liked legionnaire of gawaine, but never could make it work. Did try secret labratory in the past with him, to discard inspire troops on purpose so blessing the fallen would do its job. But the deck was always too slow, will try this now and see how it works.

I wonder... Would Pyresoul Summoner be better than Kraken Guard Mariner in this deck? Same stats, and the Blaze Elementals could be golden. Also provides protection in the air with endless chump blockers.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by hitchslap88 View Post
    I wonder... Would Pyresoul Summoner be better than Kraken Guard Mariner in this deck? Same stats, and the Blaze Elementals could be golden. Also provides protection in the air with endless chump blockers.
    Reduces your inspire count though. The writer indicated that was a very important metric.

Just tested it out a few times against the AI, and the Pyresoul Summoners' Blaze Elementals were all-stars. In the last one I had Victoria and two Ruby Pyromancers out, so the Elementals were 5ATT with Lifedrain.

I get that we want Inspire sources for Legionnaire, but the Elementals, man. The Elementals!!!