Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One (AH) request prior to steam launch

HexEnt just said in another thread that they couldn't post full patch histories on web pages without a bit of work and a large amount of internal discussion (I'm very, very sympathetic to complexities with this sort of thing, but even that sort of logic bewilders me...). So while this could be relatively easy, I don't think it is easy in general. A.k.a. don't hold your breath for it being in there by April 19th or even set 4.

I agree that this could be one of the first things they can focus on with maximum return though.
    Last edited by fido_one; 04-15-2016 at 04:36 AM.

At the very least surely they could just change the text from "Minimum Bid" to something more descriptive of what it actually does, though. Maybe "Next Sort" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Showsni View Post
    At the very least surely they could just change the text from "Minimum Bid" to something more descriptive of what it actually does, though. Maybe "Next Sort" or something.
    Actually what fido said is fairly true, I'm not expecting something like this to take priority over what people are working on right this moment cause I'm sure that stuff is pretty damn important. Really though what I was gonna say is don't forget about localization, people often overlook it & it is definitely one of those things that makes stuff like this take a bit longer than you'd think.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

I'd much rather see a colour change when you change the currency you are listing in
    Currently Most Wanted HEX development: AH overhaul

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psee8e7213.png

Our CzE Recruitment Thread: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=24252

Quote Originally Posted by funktion View Post
    Aye, low hanging fruit in this case : P
    Unfortunately I think the developers are blessed with an overbundance of low-hanging fruit at the moment