Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One (AH) request prior to steam launch

One (AH) request prior to steam launch

Any chance we could see an update to the "minimum bid" button on the Buy screen of the auction house? The button doesn't really describe at all what it does. It sorts the auctions by various price filters and strangely enough none of those filters is actually "minimum bid." The auction house doesn't display what filter you are currently using either.

This has been a major pet peeve of mine for a long time but now seems like an opportune time to improve up on it.

Obviously a lot of folks would like to see the auction house fleshed out with more features, but in this small case of this one button... can we get a drop down menu or something? You click the "price filter" drop down and it gives you whatever options you think we deserve. Once the user has chosen one of those options it is displayed near/under/on the dropdown button.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

+1 would love to see this happen

High Tomb Lord
    not going to happen... but would be nice
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

There are about 6 or 7 filters the AH is missing

Just stacking cards, in the view, that are the same price would have a huge impact because you wouldn't have to scroll for days to get out of someone's common / uncommon bulk, resale, spam

Being able to completely filter out cards that are being sold for the minimum buyout price possible would also help a ton

An option to filter the view to only show items that I do not have a playset of yet is probably my 3rd most requested one

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximumSquid View Post
    There are about 6 or 7 filters the AH is missing

Just stacking cards, in the view, that are the same price would have a huge impact because you wouldn't have to scroll for days to get out of someone's common / uncommon bulk, resale, spam

Being able to completely filter out cards that are being sold for the minimum buyout price possible would also help a ton

An option to filter the view to only show items that I do not have a playset of yet is probably my 3rd most requested one
    Those all sound great, but are much more complex than what the OP is asking to be done in the next 2 working days.

Aye, low hanging fruit in this case : P
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Any improvements to the AH would be great. I would personally be content with a minimum buyout button for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by funktion View Post
    Aye, low hanging fruit in this case : P
    Also... (if you are very easily visually offended, don't watch)