View Poll Results: Which card do you want Adrian to use in his next deck?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burning Tendrils

3 6.25%
  • Psionic Flame

10 20.83%
  • Impulse

15 31.25%
  • Zygmunt's Game

20 41.67%

Thread: Master Theorycrafter Augur of Sirion

Master Theorycrafter Augur of Sirion

by Adrian Sullivan

I have to say, I love cards like this. There is some incredible power to the card, intrinsically, that is just better than drawing cards. It isn't just dodging the suppressive power of Windsinger, Master of the Hunt. It's also the open-ended nature of the card. When you have a card like Archmage Wrenlocke, you can cycle through your deck pretty significantly. On the other hand, it can also just sit there.

It goes without saying that simply being bigger is worth paying attention to as well.

https://www.hextcg.com/master-theory...gur-of-sirion/
    Last edited by Shaqattaq; 04-14-2016 at 09:19 PM.
    Please tweet me @HEXWilliam for a reliable, quick response. Thank you.

Intrigued by that last build, but sadly I never collected the Forge's to try it.

While I really like Burning Tendrils, my vote goes to Zygmunt's Game - surely as theorycraft-able card as will ever be produced!
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Gigantisaur
    Where are the spoilers for Impulse and Burning Tendrils? I can't seem to find them.

Cool article too btw, although I'm missing a few cards to try out the builds exactly.

the four cards for the poll are shown in a 2 by 2 matrix at the end of the article.
    And nice article indeed, ancestors chosen seems to combo nicely with augur of sirion, as well as the starsphere. Unfortunately, dont have any ancestors.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Salverus View Post
    the four cards for the poll are shown in a 2 by 2 matrix at the end of the article.
    And nice article indeed, ancestors chosen seems to combo nicely with augur of sirion, as well as the starsphere. Unfortunately, dont have any ancestors.
    Oh whoops thanks. When I read it earlier the images hadn't loaded for me.