Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customize your champion page outdated?

Customize your champion page outdated?

On main page: Game > Champion

Am I missing something or is all of the stuff in the "Customize Your Character" non-existent thus far?
    I haven't seen ways to progress my champion through stages and I certainly haven't seen anything resembling this:

"The first time you enter any dungeon, you will have to choose between two different talent powers. As you victoriously progress through the dungeon, you will unlock additional talents."

I'm level 7 at the moment in the campaign and been through a couple of the dungeons with not a trace of dungeon-talents (check out the image on the page).

Is this page just outdated or am I somehow missing something?

This sounds like a previous model of progression they were trying out called the Might system. It was discarded in favor of more traditional talent trees, rather than the MOBA-like progression that rebuilds every dungeon crawl.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

The main page really needs to be kept up-to-date when we hit Steam. Isn't that pretty ancient info by now?

High Tomb Lord
    Almos all the info sept lore on all those links are alpha related info... *face palm*
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Why would you want to communicate accurate info about your game on your site's main webpage though? Tell me that.
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

Yeah i agree, they really need to update the website for the steam release..

I think in general the whole website could use a facelift, its really not that great imo.

Also on this page there is a paragraph about mercernaries, directly linking to the kickstarter reward page to see which mercernaries are available.
    This might give new players the impression that mercernaries could only be acquired through kickstarter, which is absolutely not the case.

Personally I feel like all the kickstarter information should be taken off the page.
    New players are not going to like the kickstarter stuff so there's no need to remind them again and again

I wonder what that last line means?

2016-04-15_12-31-14.jpg
    IGN: Calixe
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f**k with me, I will kill you all." - James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Khazrakh View Post
    Personally I feel like all the kickstarter information should be taken off the page.
    New players are not going to like the kickstarter stuff so there's no need to remind them again and again
    So much this. Every bit of info about that should be hidden and buried, and it would be even better if people would not start threads about KS stuff for a while. This is not going to happen, but I'm just saying it would save HexEnt a lot of headache. Veteran players would also do well to not rub any KS bonuses to new players' faces. Not saying that this happens often, but I have seen it occasionally.