Thread: Multiple Frost Ring Arena bugs

Multiple Frost Ring Arena bugs

Hello,
    First of all to the Hex team, congratulations on the campaign and all the work you've put to it as well as to future sets cards etc.

I will list some bugs I found while playing Frost Ring Arena:

1. Most of the Arena Master's challenges that give a cards to the opponent don't get executed. Meaning that the cards dont get played. One exception I found was shrine of prosperity.
    2. The Arena Brawler reward from complete a challenge won't be added to your field.
    3. It didn't give any rewards except for gold. The what would be the rewards instead show up as chest icons. I checked my collection and there was no card nor equip with the "new" visual on it.
    4. Not sure if a bug, but the Angel encounter (don't remember the name) played Living Totem then for the next rounds he kept giving it the lifedrain buff over and over until he had no more mana to do so.

That's all I encountered in my F.R.A. adventures.

Thanks in advance

Hero of Adamanth
    Hello olgidio, welcome on the forums and at the HEX!

1. At the challenges the opponent not always get a card to the table, sometimes is hidden in the decks, like the booby traps. Personally i didn't experience missing cards in other challenges (like Inferno, or Command Tower). If you get this thing again, a screenshot would help.
    2. This thing is bugged sadly, the rewards sometimes missing, sometimes not, it's a bit hectic. Here is a topic about this issue: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=48691
    3. The loot chests and gold pouches turn into items and exact amount of gold at the end of the arena run, where you should get a summing screen where you can see exactly what items you got, and how much gold. As far as i know, the equipment inventory don't have the shynie "new" effect on the new items, only the cards - so even if you got something new, is not visible by this. (but would be nice)
    4. Yes, this is not really a bug, more like a misplay by the AI. The AI is not always the sharpest tool in the box, and sometimes doin' not smart things. If doin' dumb things is a part of their personality (they have a personality system behind), or just missing codes, can't tell. There is somewhere a topic about the AI misplays, but mostly we don't really collect them until is not a gamebreaking thing (like and endless loop).

Push forward (to the eternity and beyond!), and have fun!

3.The summing screen you mentioned didn't show up at all. So i have no idea what items I got or if I got any at all.
    I will try again today and post screenshots if possible.