Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The Forums are Dead. Long Live the Forums!

I'm sad to see the forums go like this. This has been a great community, even for us long time lurkers.

Depending on where the forum is parked I might see you guys over on the steam forums instead too. If the forum is parked at hextcg.com then maybe I'll try to do both. *shrug*
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrhyn View Post
    I'm sad to see the forums go like this. This has been a great community, even for us long time lurkers.
    Dude this post is dropping the feckin' mic on lurking. Hats off to you sir! See you in game I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by fido_one View Post
    Dude this post is dropping the feckin' mic on lurking. Hats off to you sir! See you in game I hope.
    Lol I agree. Lurking for as long as I've been posting. Well played.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

High Tomb Lord
    I hope we can get avs in the new forums it always bugged me we couldn't except mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

as long as they moderate it properly, I can live with this change

Quote Originally Posted by fido_one View Post
    Honestly, I have been thinking with some major shifts in tone from Hexent as of late to disengage with the forums to a degree. This new system will either entice me to stick around, or I'll take up a more established residency in the Steam community.

Choice is good, this is a good time for it, especially with an influx of new players, us salty old dudes can cycle on out (not of the game mind you).
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    The more I think about it, the more I think I'll either head over to the Steam Hex forum (which is likely to never move and hopefully won't demand my real login) or just stop bothering with this part of my community involvement. I've already spent (given the subject of this thread, perhaps "wasted" is the better word) too much of my time here anyway. If anyone would like to take over the Unofficial Features & Milestones List, let me know, otherwise I'll probably just let it fade away.

I'll still play the actual game often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    Depending on where the forum is parked I might see you guys over on the steam forums instead too. If the forum is parked at hextcg.com then maybe I'll try to do both. *shrug*
    Would suck seeing long time forum contributors go, especially at this critical juncture when we're about to be flooded with new, largely uninformed players. I don't know if it's the signaled scaling back in communication, the forum history wipe, the mistrust of GF, or something else but I'd wait to see how things pan out (especially with new CM inc.) before /gquit'ing.

Quote Originally Posted by bootlace View Post
    Would suck seeing long time forum contributors go, especially at this critical juncture when we're about to be flooded with new, largely uninformed players. I don't know if it's the signaled scaling back in communication, the forum history wipe, the mistrust of GF, or something else but I'd wait to see how things pan out (especially with new CM inc.) before /gquit'ing.
    Unfortunately, it's easy to see why folks would feel that way. Easy to get lost in the crowd when everything gets reset.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Well I am no longer special it seems.
    About time too.

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    Unfortunately, it's easy to see why folks would feel that way. Easy to get lost in the crowd when everything gets reset.
    I think the mistrust of GameForge is a big catalyst, as it has resounded in the community since the initial announcement.
    IGN: Nollfem, warrior backer and former WoW TCG player. Compiling official rule articles and statements for the unofficial rulebook article over at the hex4newbies wiki!