Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Dawn is coming April 26th

Valve seems to have trolled Cory hard on this one. Just when he was going to get a release date right, they go and suddenly approve them for Steam and require a reshuffling of plans

Still think explaining this general plan (getting Steam folks in before release) from the start (even if exact dates weren't set in stone) would have been better for both the company and the community, but just happy at this point it's all finally coming.

Thanks for all the hardwork getting to this point just 11 days late despite all the unplanned for new challenges that came about. Now we cross our fingers and hope the 'Steamkin' are nice folks

Gigantisaur
    Lol steamkin
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

congrats. hope it sticks. will there be a test server?

Quote Originally Posted by bootlace View Post
    Valve seems to have trolled Cory hard on this one. Just when he was going to get a release date right, they go and suddenly approve them for Steam and require a reshuffling of plans

I have heard this a couple of times now. It just isnt true though. The developer/publisher can determine at the end when a product is released. Having a greenlight from valve doesn't force you to release instantly. Thats not how it works. Chark said so on reddit himself.

Great news indeed. Now we have "another" date to wait to .

Quote Originally Posted by Metronomy View Post
    I have heard this a couple of times now. It just isnt true though. The developer/publisher can determine at the end when a product is released. Having a greenlight from valve doesn't force you to release instantly. Thats not how it works. Chark said so on reddit himself.
    I get that. But if it's good for the game to get the Steam folks in before release, you do so. And if it's good for the game to do that, I think an 11 day delay is acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    Things change. Decisions are revisited. No need to beat Will up for stuff that could well have been true when he wrote it and then changed because they decided to give us a little extra notice or something.

Folks should focus on the actual news! Set 4 is coming!!!!!
    Did not mean for that to come across negatively. It's exciting.

Release date HYPE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH IT's Happening!

Gigantisaur
    Hyyyyyyppppppeeee!! There's not enough excitement happening above! Set 4!!!

Thanks for the release date (finally, heh). Can't wait. Looking forward to hearing about all the release celebrations too.

Will we get a full spoiler beforehand, or upon release? Part of me wants to go in semi blind, the other part of me wanna to spend the remaining time thinking about all the possibilities!