Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP Forums Giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    I don't have a link handy, but I think my favoutrite post was the announcement of Exalted. Ever since that I have dreamed of earning my way there (even though it is already clear to me I won't.) Instead though, I get to see and hear more about the people that deserve the status - Colin was clearly a no brainer so we can skim over him for now, and Cirouss had a lot going (he was assisting Gameforge in some way, helped host both charity streams, streamed most days for the community) - I am a little cheesed off that he still isn't back from his break though.

It doesn't feel right to have one half of our exalted team gone during all the milestones we have passed recently, so I hope set 4 lures him back for good. Also looking forward to seeing his vanity card in-game, didn't see it in any of the spoilers so far.
    Yeah, where is Cirouss these days? Hope he is happy; such a great member of the community he was. I'm worried he'll get permanently lost in these transitions.

Quote Originally Posted by fabriazp View Post
    I need to find the "fake update" made by (if memory serve me well) Counter.. That one was really fun, I think it was before set 3 release.. It even started with a "HELLO HEXERS " XD
    You mean this one here?:

Quote Originally Posted by bootlace View Post

Hi HEXers!

We have a few exciting announcements and some updates on things we've been working on and what you can expect over the coming months.

The VIP tournament is just around the corner and we're really excited to see which of the super slow control decks reign supreme and whether Induction Coil makes a surprise meta-busting appearance. Our engineers are working hard to get the AA cards to you sometime in October so be sure to buy VIP in-game next week (last last time we offer this, promise..maybe).

The transition to the new Unity engine is going smoothly and we're eager to implement the UI improvements you've been asking us for the past year - like moving the threshold dice moving from the left to the right!

Set 2 is in the final stage of production, just a handful of pesky cards left to code in - but as you know these take more time than the rest of set 2 and set 1 combined to implement. We're aiming for an end of November release so you can spend Thanksgiving filing bug reports.

Last week we introduced Hogarth, Keeper of the Frost Ring and due to popular demand we'll be selling coasters in his honor. They'll be available through Alibaba so keep an eye out for that.

We're hoping to hit open beta soon.. aw heck, who're we kidding, we've pretty much been in open beta since like forever now.

Finally, we've decided to scrap Double-Backs. In light of the NSA and privacy concerns, we feel this is a positive move for the game.

The team continues to work on PvE, arena, crafing, guilds, raids, keeps, might system, mercenaries, smart AI, and a bunch of other stuff. We're working with some life insurance companies to allow you to get your KS pledges back if you decease before the game's full release - as always, we make things right for our customers.

Since you've made it this far, here's a spoiler from Set 42, Shards of Hate:

Attachment 2296

Feel free to discuss this article, suggestions ideas and proposals over on our forums - the team could always use a good laugh.

I can't believe no one brought this one back yet... <3

Quote Originally Posted by Disordia View Post
    I've been enjoying my time on earth so far, but my biggest complaint has to be the temperature of the Sun. It's too hot. I mean it gets up to around 27 MILLION degrees Fahrenheit. I mean it seems pretty ridiculous. Nothing else can really compete with that kind of heat generation.

Right now, if you want to heat something quick, the argument will always devolve to, "Why not just use the Sun?" Other types of heat generation can't compete. That's why I think CZE should lower the temperature of the Sun by at least 20 or 30 degrees. We need more choice and variety in our heat generation and the Sun is currently too efficient to make those other choices worthwhile.

I really think this will be better for us as a whole and I hope CZE will at least explore the idea.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    I can't believe no one brought this one back yet... <3
    Ha. You need to give yourself a prize sir.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned RCD's "dude eating things" series. It was a narrow runner up for me, but I had to give props to developer interaction above anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by RCDv57 View Post
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by murmeli View Post
    Reading patch notes is like peeing in your pants. Feels warm for a moment but then its just sad.

Waiting for invite

Quote Originally Posted by Lafoote View Post
    10 months I have yet to encounter Uru. It's crap.
    Got to feel sorry for people who still cant find uru.

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned RCD's "dude eating things" series. It was a narrow runner up for me, but I had to give props to developer interaction above anything else.
    Well I mean the Dude Eating Things series sort of feels incomplete without the rest of the posts, and since we're limited to one quote I went with something else. It did pop in to my mind at one point though.
    IGN: Legan

I don't have specific quote, but pretty much the entire:

Armies of Myth Launch Postponed was a community treasure to me

I decided to go with a quote from Cory:

Quote Originally Posted by Cory_Jones View Post
    When I was in charge of licensing at Blizzard I would get AT LEAST one call a week from a random Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream shop, always with the same question... "can we put this ORC picture on 12 year old Jimmies Birthday ice cream cake?" I of course would HAVE to say... "no, we cannot authorize the use of our IP for Jimmies birthday ice cream cake" BUT if Jimmies MOM had done the image on the cake what would have happened? Would the cops show up to the party? or would everyone have just enjoyed delicious ORC flavored ice cream cake... no harm no foul, as a fan you can skirt some of this stuff if its one time use and just for you... unless I catch you personally! then I will throw your birthday cake on the ground! (just kidding I don't like making children cry)