Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Question: Should the Weakness stack be face-down? Otherwise players can tell if they want the weakness before deciding to defend...
    Sanity is over-rated.

  2. #12
    Cryptozoic Employee Matt_Hyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    1,883
    It's face up! That way you know what's coming and you can decide if you can live with it or should use a Defense.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

  3. #13
    There was a play in a game I played yesterday in which the event card where everything is lava came up on my turn, and in an effort to be devilish, I played The Hammer card and forced them out of their chairs. One guy was able to jump from his chair and stand on the couch, but the other 2 guys weren't so lucky and took 2 weaknesses overall. Sound like a totally legal and legit play?

  4. #14
    Cryptozoic Employee Matt_Hyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by ParadigmBlitz View Post
    There was a play in a game I played yesterday in which the event card where everything is lava came up on my turn, and in an effort to be devilish, I played The Hammer card and forced them out of their chairs. One guy was able to jump from his chair and stand on the couch, but the other 2 guys weren't so lucky and took 2 weaknesses overall. Sound like a totally legal and legit play?
    Sounds perfect!
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

  5. #15

  6. #16
    hi guys, im from Panama, and we are playing this new game, and i have a question:
    if i have Gem Fusion, Pearl, Punchies, Punchies, Punchies

    1. play those 3 punchies first
    2. play gem fusion drawing 2 cards
    3. play pearl

    how many power i have?
    did pearl get +4 power for her and gem fusion or only +2 power?

  7. #17
    hi, i have another two questions:
    1. Backwards Belts says:"If this is the first card you play this turn, discard your hand. Put up to 5 Equipment cards from your discard pile into your hand. Otherwise, +3 Power."

    i have 3 punchies, backwards belt, pratfall. play first 1 punchies and later backwards belt.
    will i do the effect of backwards belt?

    2. Left Arm Twins. says:"For the duration of this turn, your left arm must now do what the player to your right's left arm does. The first time you slip up, gain a Weakness"

    can only do with the player or they can take cards from my discard pile or ongoings locations?

  8. #18
    Cryptozoic Employee Matt_Hyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterkaos View Post
    hi guys, im from Panama, and we are playing this new game, and i have a question:
    if i have Gem Fusion, Pearl, Punchies, Punchies, Punchies

    1. play those 3 punchies first
    2. play gem fusion drawing 2 cards
    3. play pearl

    how many power i have?
    did pearl get +4 power for her and gem fusion or only +2 power?
    Gem Fusion is not a Gem Card Type; It's just a Super Power. So Pearl gets no bonus from it. Pearl would just be a +2 Power.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

  9. #19
    Cryptozoic Employee Matt_Hyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterkaos View Post
    hi, i have another two questions:
    1. Backwards Belts says:"If this is the first card you play this turn, discard your hand. Put up to 5 Equipment cards from your discard pile into your hand. Otherwise, +3 Power."

    i have 3 punchies, backwards belt, pratfall. play first 1 punchies and later backwards belt.
    will i do the effect of backwards belt?

    2. Left Arm Twins. says:"For the duration of this turn, your left arm must now do what the player to your right's left arm does. The first time you slip up, gain a Weakness"

    can only do with the player or they can take cards from my discard pile or ongoings locations?
    1. You just get the +3 Power, as the Punchies was the first card you played.

    2. You just do the motions of what they are doing. You don't play any cards or have any game function. The person you are copying doesn't get to do anything their cards would not allow them to do. As the copier, you should not pick up cards when the player to your right picks up cards.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

  10. #20

    Are there any plans for expansions for the Cartoon Network game?

    First off I LOVE this deck builder it has some nice differences from the others you make but I was wondering if there was a plan to make an expansion to this because my game group and I feel that the event cards make up a little to much of the deck. Plus we were really hoping to see Power Puff Girls and/or Ed, Edd, and Eddie in this set.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •