Thread: Horrible Lag Now

High Tomb Lord

Horrible Lag Now

I've had Hex installed since Set 1 never lagged before but after the last patch it lagged. I opened it today and did a micro patch and now it's kinda bad.. Maybe it lagged before but not this much or bad.. I am using a Windows 7 laptop.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

I had this issue yesterday. It seems it was just a little fulscreen issue when i was switching between application.

So maybe a fullscreen mode issue for you too

High Tomb Lord
    It was fixed relogging never had lag fixed by relogging in a game before but not complaining
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Hi I made a thread earlier about getting a poor FPS but I'm thinking your issue may actually be related to (or the same as) my issue. It is like a lag that resembles a poor FPS but I can tab out of the game just fine and if I let the game idle and don't do any actions I get a normal FPS. The moment I perform an action suddenly everything bottlenecks. This just started happening to me after the recent patch so I'm pretty sure its the same issue

Originally I thought I was having a hardware problem but since you said relogging solved your issue I was curious what exactly you meant by that. Just logging out and logging in to the game? If so I've done that a number of times and I'm getting the issue still. Or does relogging mean something different?

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

same here ,after patch i got lag in every battle

A patch that occurred for me today resolved this issue. Thanks devs!