Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elves Are Easier

High Tomb Lord
    Cleric I also have a mage but Cleric doing well. Personally I'm hyper for Warlok but it seems to going to be last class to release and that be in like Adventure zone 5
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    He meant that the gameforge forums don't have separate usernames, they're all automatically your IGN.
    I expect this will be the same for the new omni-forum. They didn't mention any name-merging process or procedure for re-selecting names, so I'm assuming it just pulls from your account name, especially since it's linked with log in to your Hex account.
    I think this will be a boon to me. I'm Thrawn in game. Someone else is Thrawn on this forum (didn't know that when I took the game name.) Has caused mistaken identity several times. Unity would be good for me.
    Are you a HEX player who lives in Minnesota? PM ME! Trying to make a roster of local players for face-to-face casual and competitive play.

Yea, one of you is neutral thrawn and the other is evil thrawn, and I honestly forget which is which.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Master of Gifs
    Yay I can finally be Zophie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    He meant that the gameforge forums don't have separate usernames, they're all automatically your IGN.
    I expect this will be the same for the new omni-forum. They didn't mention any name-merging process or procedure for re-selecting names, so I'm assuming it just pulls from your account name, especially since it's linked with log in to your Hex account.
    I don't think that's true; I'm Showsni on the gameforge forum, which isn't my in game name. At least, I'm pretty sure I'm Showsni; can't check, because the fora there are down as they prepare for the merger.

Quote Originally Posted by Showsni View Post
    I don't think that's true; I'm Showsni on the gameforge forum, which isn't my in game name. At least, I'm pretty sure I'm Showsni; can't check, because the fora there are down as they prepare for the merger.
    The new forums use your IGN. It's in the announcement.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

After finally embracing my weird letter block of a name I am gonna Haaate my name change.

I will still be Sukebe as I kept my forum name the same as my IGN to avoid confusion :-)