Thread: VIP benefits on the gameforge website

VIP benefits on the gameforge website

Dunno if this has been disccussed before, but i just visited the gameforge hex website, and it says the following are the benefits of vip:

BECOME A VIP

VIP members enjoy a range of exclusive benefits:
    - 1 free Booster Pack each week
    - Access to exclusive monthly tournaments
    - Special prices: save Platinum!

So what exactly are the special prices that let you save plat?

Quote Originally Posted by frexerik View Post
    Dunno if this has been disccussed before, but i just visited the gameforge hex website, and it says the following are the benefits of vip:

BECOME A VIP

I don't know but that seems worrisome since HexEnt has said from the beginning this was exactly what they wanted to avoid :-(

BECOME A VIP

You get $104 in Booster Packs for $96. Bad use of language is bad, albeit par for the course.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Devoted Emissary

BECOME A VIP

and as colin said, you get a booster each week but it isn't a "free" one, you pay for all of them in advance in fact xD
    king tier backer, catalan and european

Is there a reason gameforge is so terrible? Maybe Hex need someone to constantly be on their ass about all these things, they make the game look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    You get $104 in Booster Packs for $96. Bad use of language is bad, albeit par for the course.
    In fact more than that : $ 128 for $ 96 because you get a free pack just by entering VIP tournament : so 12 more booster packs a year

Quote Originally Posted by Gregangel View Post
    In fact more than that : $ 128 for $ 96 because you get a free pack just by entering VIP tournament : so 12 more booster packs a year
    Well, you have to buy your entry, so that doesn't really count. It just discounts the entry a bit.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Yeah i have been a VIP since the beginning, i was just confused by the wording on their site