Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is server down?

Can someone say when it's up again. I'm tired of entering and exiting game.

Or etleast eta?

Quote Originally Posted by iSimeon View Post
    Can someone say when it's up again. I'm tired of entering and exiting game.

Or etleast eta?
    http://en.hex.gameforge.com/news.html?p=6280

The Hex TCG official twitter usually posts about server maintenance a couple hours before it happens and notifies you when it is back up.

I don't use twitter, please stop using only twitter for these kinds of things.

Quote Originally Posted by katkillad View Post
    I don't use twitter, please stop using only twitter for these kinds of things.
    I don't have a twitter account either. You just search "Hex TCG Twitter" in google, click on Hex's account, and it will give you the information you need if there is maintenance going on. If there isn't info on tiwtter about it then you can assume its an issue other than maintenance or a patch.

Just pretend it's not Twitter. Pretend it's just a website for little bits of news about Hex. Bookmark their page. If you can't login, pull up this Hex news site to read their recent info.

That's not to say there shouldn't be a post here somewhere, there definitely should. However they are short a CM at the moment so the least we can do is put a little extra effort and check the second spot for news such as this.

When we had Phenteo we always knew server status
    Proud Champion tier backer

Quote Originally Posted by iSimeon View Post
    They should really put some notification in louncher or clinet about server status.
    Big red or green dot is not big thing to implement.
    I have been asking them to do this for over 2 years. It would take literally 30 minutes for someone to implement. They still haven't done it.

It really is ridiculous that we have to check Twitter to see whether or not the server is online in 2016.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

would it really be harder for them to just make a post about stuff like this instead of putting it on twitter?

It could be just as brief and would still inform people better.

So... the servers are still down ?