Thread: new sleeve from campaign

new sleeve from campaign

Someone shouted in chat there was something special about the guru encounter in the campaign, no one believed him, then 10 minutes later when he said it gave sleeves we gave it a try, but unfortunately I dont remember his ign, but he found out, i just share it with you.

I hope these things end up being repeatable for those of us that completed the campaign already.

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    I hope these things end up being repeatable for those of us that completed the campaign already.
    The fight is repeatable, I just won on a character that already completed the fight and was rewarded the sleeves!
    IGN: Nollfem, warrior backer and former WoW TCG player. Compiling official rule articles and statements for the unofficial rulebook article over at the hex4newbies wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by 05K4R View Post
    The fight is repeatable, I just won on a character that already completed the fight and was rewarded the sleeves!
    same

We are launching on Steam tomorrow and we will have a DLC package that includes a sleeve. We wanted that sleeve to also to drop in game so we made the change this morning.

Cant wait to see what is in the dlc, if it is awesome enough a veteran like me would buy it.
    Last edited by plaguedealer; 04-18-2016 at 12:04 PM.

Which guru fight?
    Grand King | Netdecker Extraordinaire | Collector

Found it. Sleeves obtained!
    Grand King | Netdecker Extraordinaire | Collector