Post-Kickstarter Crowd Funding attempt: Getting a Yeti Made

So, given the pledge manager is coming, I wanted to make sure I posted this here.

During the last bits of the Kickstarter, an idea came, and we got conformation that Crypto would be OK with it. That idea was to pool funds on a "Specter Slayer" Tier and get a custom Yeti made for fans of the game, the idea being we could then distribute the 3D printer files among the group, along with the stats, to allow all of those involved in to use and play with it.

At this point, our goal is to get the funds pledged and pooled so that the upgrade can be made during the Pledge Manager.

There has already been a decent little bit of fundraising going in this BGG thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/157...ting-yeti-mini

Pledges are trickling in at a steady pace, but we're not quite there yet.

If anyone here is interested, or has any questions, please let me know.

I would but I am waaay overbudget for the month to the point in may take me 2 or three months to pay off my credit card so as much as would like to get the yeti it just isn't possible, good luck though

Well, a the very least, thanks for wishing us luck!

Quote Originally Posted by turkproverb View Post
    So, given the pledge manager is coming, I wanted to make sure I posted this here.

During the last bits of the Kickstarter, an idea came, and we got conformation that Crypto would be OK with it. That idea was to pool funds on a "Specter Slayer" Tier and get a custom Yeti made for fans of the game, the idea being we could then distribute the 3D printer files among the group, along with the stats, to allow all of those involved in to use and play with it.

At this point, our goal is to get the funds pledged and pooled so that the upgrade can be made during the Pledge Manager.

There has already been a decent little bit of fundraising going in this BGG thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/157...ting-yeti-mini

Pledges are trickling in at a steady pace, but we're not quite there yet.

If anyone here is interested, or has any questions, please let me know.
    Just to clarify, those who pledge will get a FILE and not the actual figurine?

Quote Originally Posted by twolfe View Post
    Just to clarify, those who pledge will get a FILE and not the actual figurine?
    The 3D print file was going to be given to the person who pledged, and as a result a group of people could pledge together and the file would allow all involved to get copies of it.

That said, if you don't have access to a 3D printer or know someone who does or a service that does, but still want to pledge, PM and we can try to work something out.
    Last edited by turkproverb; 05-19-2016 at 12:30 AM.