GB3 Expansion Speculation/Wishlist

Since no one else wanted to start it, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon_the_Wut View Post
    Since no one else wanted to start it, I will.
    Lets get past gbbg2 first. Then more will be interested in discussing. Personally, I thought the second game came out too soon

It isn't even coming out until next year dude, how is that too early?

I think he means the campaign started too soon. Some people didn't even get to play the first game and they already make a second one!

Speculation can start anytime! But I do agree that a new campaign won't become real until the production is finished and we've got reasonable line-of-sight to delivery from China.

Quote Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
    i think he means the campaign started too soon. Some people didn't even get to play the first game and they already make a second one!
    bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by Meankeb View Post
    Speculation can start anytime! But I do agree that a new campaign won't become real until the production is finished and we've got reasonable line-of-sight to delivery from China.
    I am not saying we shouldn't, but it is hard to speculate anything until the second one comes out and we play it. If the second one isn't up to scratch, I most likely will not be interested in a third one.

I personally think that the second one came out so fast because they want to play on the nostalgia that was created from the first game being made and the upcoming movie (which is going to be terrible [my opinion]. And, I will not be watching it.).