2016 GEN CON VOLUNTEER CALL
Cryptozoic is looking for volunteers to demo our games at our booth at Gen Con. Gen Con will be held August 4th - 7th, 2016 at the Indianapolis Convention Center in Indianapolis IN.
Here are the requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work ALL DAY during the entire event.
- Must be friendly and have a positive attitude.
The sponsorship application window will close at end of day Monday, June 27th.
There will be 2 types of sponsorship for this event:
- Partial Sponsorship (Hotel & Badge Only) – Will be provided a shared hotel room checking in August 3rd and checking out August 8th.
- Badge Sponsorship - This is for those that have their lodging covered and only need a badge.
- If you receive hotel sponsorship, you will be sharing a hotel room with at least one other person working the event.
- Spouses, friends, volunteers, players, significant others are not permitted.
- Your hotel will be paid for starting the day before the event and last until the day after the event.
- If you wish to stay longer or arrive earlier, you must arrange for this yourself.
What is NOT paid for (partial list of common assumptions):
- Food (Each person will receive either lunch or one small stipend each day).
- Airfare, parking, taxi fares, bus fares, gas, etc.
- Additional room costs (room service, movies, laundry, etc).
Volunteers who work the entire event will receive the following gift package:
- 4-day Gen Con badge
- $20 lunch stipend per day worked (an hour for lunch)
- $50 retail allowance per day worked (to be used towards any CZE product)
- Exclusive set of 2016 volunteer only promo cards
- 1x exclusive volunteer playmat
- Dinner with staff on Sunday
Anyone that is interested (or if you have any questions) should email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- CZE ID
- Level of sponsorship you require - Partial or Badge
- Shirt size
- Date of birth
- Complete mailing address and phone number
- Events you have worked at for Cryptozoic
- Emergency contact information and drug allergies
- Your CZEV# (if you are a Champion)
Please make sure to include "2016 Gen Con Volunteer" in the subject line.