Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Another question, if the player is the parasite and get shot. He or she will quit the game and become the real team,right?

At dinner table, if the player who is on the parasite team got shot ,will he or she become the part of real team or not?

Moreover, when revealing the information , can I tell or lie to anyone about what is in my hand but not show it to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by evan8913 View Post
    Another question, if the player is the parasite and get shot. He or she will quit the game and become the real team,right?
    They don't quit the game. They just permanently Real and don't even have a card anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by evan8913 View Post
    At dinner table, if the player who is on the parasite team got shot ,will he or she become the part of real team or not?
    No. You don't get a new Identity card at the Dinner Table. You are stuck with whatever you were at the time.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Has anybody heard anything about an expansion pack for Total Rickall? Possibly new characters?

Quote Originally Posted by danimhab View Post
    Has anybody heard anything about an expansion pack for Total Rickall? Possibly new characters?
    Nothing like that planned so far. Which characters from the episode would you like to see?
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

*Ideally, other characters not mentioned in the game that are in the episode.
    - Logical nazi in the submarine, Mr. Sun with sunglasses, Caveman, Sasquatch, Sombrero man, Giant chinese desk kitten, Monkey astronaut, Nun, Girl scout, Rastafarian man, Peanut in a propeller hat, and Shakespeare.
    -
    *Having more characters with stipulations

For the dedicated fans:
    *Repeating characters- Bird person, Squanchy, Meseeks (repeats in the background of episodes), Principal Vagina (no relation), Jessica, and Mr. Goldenfold.
    *Others: Scary Terry, Snowball, Beebo, Abradolf Lincler, and other Ricks (possibly as wild cards).

if you know, that there's only humans left on the table, do you then have to shoot one of them, to continue the game? i've only played the basic version so far

Quote Originally Posted by henneph View Post
    if you know, that there's only humans left on the table, do you then have to shoot one of them, to continue the game? i've only played the basic version so far
    Nope! You can call for an End of the Game. If at least 50% of the players agree, you end the game and reveal the IDs in the middle of the table. If they are all Real, you win!
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

I have a couple of questions.
    If the “You can’t kill me” card is played does that card give a player a free shot at a character? Does it only work on players that have played an action card with a shooting ability (so if there are no shooting cards played that nothing would happen)? If no one played a card that allows them to shoot then can “You can’t kill me” force a player to use a shooting card from their hand?

Depending on answer above but If “You can’t kill me” doesn’t give a player a free shot at a character then what happens if a player played “Me too” and it copies “You can’t kill me”? Will the person who played “me too” take control of the shot or both players decide together who gets shot or will it make it so a person that has played a shooting card be able to shoot twice?

My group was also wondering about the text on Tinkles: “Tinkles may be shot if she were all the colors”, whether she was actually a wild character that could be shot with any card or if she needed a white card to be shot.