Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    In no case does it ever matter whether or not a player has played a shooting card.

You Can't Kill Me is a shooting card, but you choose another player to do the shooting. They do not play another card. They take the shot that TCKM gives them.

If you copy YCKM, then you choose a player to take the free shot. The person you choose also chooses the target.

She can be shot by Red, Blue, and Green Beths is what is means. Any color card can shoot her.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Will try to keep it simple.

- Mr PoopyButtHole (Character Card)

If you are playing advanced mode and you are a parasite. You shoot Mr PoopyButtHole and he is real.

The card says "your group loses the game"

Which team loses?

---

It seems weird for a parasite to shoot a real player and then lose the game. We had a long argument about this one D

Quote Originally Posted by Phrensta View Post
    Will try to keep it simple.

- Mr PoopyButtHole (Character Card)

If you are playing advanced mode and you are a parasite. You shoot Mr PoopyButtHole and he is real.

The card says "your group loses the game"

Which team loses?

---

It seems weird for a parasite to shoot a real player and then lose the game. We had a long argument about this one D
    If you are a Parasite and shoot a Real Mr. Poopybutthole, then the Parasite group does indeed lose the game. The trauma of shooting such a valued family friend is too much for anyone to bear, whether they be Real or Parasite.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

My question is, under advanced mode, pg 12 shooting a real, if you shoot a real character, they discard. If it was not the fourth, a character is added to the middle of the table, AND the player who's friend was shot gets another character to replace him, so there are 2 characters that are added in this instance, correct? I've seen videos and they only seem to add 1 new character. Thanks! Great game, i love it

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyman View Post
    My question is, under advanced mode, pg 12 shooting a real, if you shoot a real character, they discard. If it was not the fourth, a character is added to the middle of the table, AND the player who's friend was shot gets another character to replace him, so there are 2 characters that are added in this instance, correct? I've seen videos and they only seem to add 1 new character. Thanks! Great game, i love it
    Sounds like the people in the video did it wrong.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D