Rick and Morty: Total Rickall Card Game Questions Thread

Hey everyone,

I thought I would start up a thread for the Rick and Morty: Total Rickall Card Game questions.

I'll start: Say you have 3 green character cards on the table. One of them has had an "I've Known You for 15 Years" played on it so the Identity Card has been revealed and you do not shuffle the Identity Card when other cards say to. If I have a green "Summer" card in my hand, can I select one of the green characters along with the other green character who has its Identity Card revealed so I do not change the Identity Cards of the characters (due to 15 Years' no shuffling restriction) or do I have to select the two green characters whose Identity Cards have not been revealed?

Basically, can characters with revealed Identity Cards due to 15 Years be selected for shuffle actions if there is an alternative character available to be selected?
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

You can choose the 15 Years revealed card and not shuffle.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

According to the rulebook, if you shoot a character with a Real Identity, you must discard a card. In parentheses, it says "This is how you can end up with fewer than 3 cards." So that player is now at a disadvantage for the rest of the game, with only 2 cards.

Now, let's say a Jerry or Mr. Poopybutthole card is played. Can that player go back to 3 cards every round?

And by that token, if everyone has 3 cards in their hand, and MPB is played, does everyone have 4 cards for the rest of the game? (barring a Real shot of course)

I am led to believe this is the case because of that original clarification, and the fact the rules never make any other mention of how many cards must be in your hand during the duration of the game. Only, you must draw a new Action after playing an Action.

Any clarification on the above points would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Any gain or loss of cards is a permanent new hand size, until a card changes that.
    So you can down to two, then a couple of Jerrys later you have 4 in hand.
    Indeed, you do not need to discard cards for having more than 3 in hand.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Fantastic, that's how we were playing, but I just wanted to make sure since it wasn't explicitly stated in the rules (that I could find). Thanks!

I'm probably an idiot and am just missing this in the rules, but what happens when any of the decks are depleted. Do we reshuffle and keep going or did e lose?

If the Action deck runs out, reshuffle it.
    If either of the other decks run out, the game ends. See the rules for the specific end of game procedure.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Thanks, that's what we figured. Love the game, and can't wait for the Meseeks box game

Is this game going to be restocked? This item is only available from third-party sellers.

It will be, yes. It will just take a month or two to get back into stores.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D