Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I think discarding 0 cards is cheap and annoying. your not actually discarding anything and therefor the power shouldn't be activated.

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeSama21 View Post
    I think discarding 0 cards is cheap and annoying. your not actually discarding anything and therefor the power shouldn't be activated.
    Since it is non-Starter cards only, though, the only cards you can get back by discarding zero are Weaknesses. Those are really only helpful to have in your hand when you need to discard for an effect or destroy a card in your hand. Other than that, there really isn't much else you can do with it.

That's the whole point of a weakness card. It's not supposed to be useful, it's supposed to be worthless!

Yes, I definitely agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    Tell that to Bizarro.
    Fine, but only for him.

Fine, but only for him.
    You would also need to tell that to the other Bizzarro (Base set or FE), Ganthet (C2), Doctor Light (TT), Dick Grayson (TT), Moira Queen (X2), White Lantern Deadman (C2) and Kyle Rayner (C2) since they all look at weakness as a card for VP's or green color.... how dare they use those weakness lol
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Don't forget anybody who has the Blackgate Prison or The Rot locations, making your Weaknesses someone else's problem via cards like Aquaman, Crisis Harley Quinn, or Mallet, or using them to activate Time Travel, not to mention beating Crisis cards like Rise of the Dead and Rise of the Rot.

Weaknesses are a drain on your deck, but there's no reason you can't still use them in a number of creative ways.

Quote Originally Posted by BenJazz View Post
    You would also need to tell that to the other Bizzarro (Base set or FE), Ganthet (C2), Doctor Light (TT), Dick Grayson (TT), Moira Queen (X2), White Lantern Deadman (C2) and Kyle Rayner (C2) since they all look at weakness as a card for VP's or green color.... how dare they use those weakness lol
    Quote Originally Posted by GuruGuru214 View Post
    Don't forget anybody who has the Blackgate Prison or The Rot locations, making your Weaknesses someone else's problem via cards like Aquaman, Crisis Harley Quinn, or Mallet, or using them to activate Time Travel, not to mention beating Crisis cards like Rise of the Dead and Rise of the Rot.

Weaknesses are a drain on your deck, but there's no reason you can't still use them in a number of creative ways.
    Not saying characters can't or shouldn't use weakness cards. It's better for us as a player if they do, and finding creative ways to use them is good. I just don't happen to agree with Activating a power, without actually taking an action. Discarding 0 cards, is the same as not using the power IMO.

That's fair. It reminds me of the shuffle your deck and no cards in your deck conundrum. It is definitely a different way of using actions than we have seen previously (if you exclude Frankenstein and his X VP discard). Crypto is pushing mechanics into new territory with these new sets.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!