Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    You could just make it so that discarding weaknesses put them on the bottom of your deck, that way he could use them for a benefit, but he couldn't just loop it forever. I guess what you did was a fine solution, and probably better, but I think mine would have offered more strategic options.

Any idea as to when Vixen and Black Lightning promos will be available again?

I second N-Finite's question. shadowking01 having the promos already is causing problems. He won't stop taunting me with them. He's evil... pure evil.... forever evil.

The promos are still several months away from seeing the light of day again.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Evil You Say DimeDrl, Mwahahahahahaha!

Seems to me that if you discard X number of cards, you only and must get a single card that has exactly X cost. The discarding no cards is not discarding any cards, so you don't trigger the effect and conversely if you do trigger the effect you can not take a starter/weakness card as they have cost zero and you must take a card with X cost which is not zero.

Any comment on when the promos will be released this year? Trying to get them all.

Quote Originally Posted by unLimitedEnds View Post
    Any comment on when the promos will be released this year? Trying to get them all.
    We will be using them for League Play before they get released, so "a while."
    Ask your local store to inquire about a league with their distributor and get them early.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    We will be using them for League Play before they get released, so "a while."
    Ask your local store to inquire about a league with their distributor and get them early.

Matt,
    What is this "League Play" you speak of? I've been hoping to get something together like this as our local playgroup has lost some interest without any organized play. Has something been released describing the plan for "league play" for DB?

Cryptozoic Employee
    We will be revealing more about organized play very soon to all the DC Deck-Building fans and your LGS very soon. Everything will be revealed before the end of March. The promo cards first available during GenCin 2016 will be part of this initiative.